[Up to 64% Off] 3.5-hr Weekend Hands-on Almond Raisin Rye and 9-grain Loaf Bread Making Workshop for 1 (RM99) / 2 (RM180) People. From RM90 per person
- 3.5-hour weekend hands on bread making class.
- Learn to make whole loaves of almond raisin rye and nine-grain bread.
- Headwear, ingredients and equipment provided.
- Work in small group of 3.
- Take home baked breads.
- Redemption period: Aug 4, 2012 – Aug 12, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 1, 2012 – Aug 9, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- For full list of workshop dates, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- May buy and use many.
- Min. 35, max. 50 participants per workshop. Participants will be divided into groups of 3 participants per workstation.
- Groupon for 2 people must be redeemed at the same time.
- Participants are required to bring their own apron, pen, paper, calculator and container to take home breads.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Butter & Olive Baking Academy: 03-8068 6249/ 016-215 3351 (Call 10am – 6pm daily, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like the internet, bread is widely consumed, takes years to perfect and is a basic necessity for survival. Today’s Groupon dabbles in essentials with a 3.5-hour bread making workshop from Butter and Olive Baking Academy in Bandar Puteri Puchong. Choose from:
- Workshop for 1 person for RM99 instead of RM250
- Workshop for 2 people for RM180 instead of RM500 (only RM90 per person)
Take meals into own hands by learning to bake bread that compliment dinner tables and impress guests with newly-learned culinary prowess. Learn the art of baking bodacious buns, as participants dabble with ingredients to make almond raisin rye and nine-grain bread with encore-worthy results. Carb-meisters impart decades old knowledge to groups of three, inclusive of ingredients, equipment, and a sense of accomplishment. Spoils of victory may be brought home to be consumed away from prying and judgemental eyes.
- Aug 4, 2012 (Sat) 2.30pm – 6pm
- Aug 5, 2012 (Sun) 2.30pm – 6pm
- Aug 11, 2012 (Sat) 2.30pm – 6pm
- Aug 12, 2012 (Sun) 2.30pm – 6pm
Participants are required to bring own apron, pen, notebook, calculator and container to take home bread.
Phone: 03-8068 6249/ 016-215 3351 (Call 10am – 6pm daily, not including public holidays)
Facebook: Butter Olive