[50% Off] Cash Voucher for Food and Drinks at Zakuro 2 Japanese Cuisine for RM25 instead of RM50. Pork-free
- Cash voucher valid for food and drinks.
- Up to 150 choices of appetisers, main course, desserts, and more.
- Choice of unagi kabayaki, whisky ebi tempura, scallop mentaiko mayonnaise, and more.
- Four private rooms and one large room available for parties of up to 50 people.
- Cosy indoor dining space.
- Price range from RM0.50 – RM150.
- Redemption period: Sep 14, 2012 – Dec 14, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 5, 2012 – Dec 12, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 12pm – 3pm, 6pm – 10.30pm / Sat – Sun: 12pm – 3pm (not including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Limit 1 voucher per receipt. No splitting of receipts allowed.
- Not valid with on-going promotions, combo meals and buffet.
- Unused balance from voucher cannot be refunded.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Dine-in only.
- Valid at Zakuro 2 Japanese Cuisine: 03-7987 8148 (Call Mon – Fri: 12pm – 3pm, 6pm – 10.30pm / Sat – Sun: 12pm – 3pm (not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
When faced with choices, one is required to weigh up options, think twice, and toss a coin. Choose wisely with today’s Groupon: for RM25, you get a RM50 cash voucher for all food and drinks from Zakuro 2 Japanese Cuisine at The Scott Garden, Kuala Lumpur.
With access to food, drinks and menus, famished feeders present passports and settle behind table tops before up to 150 choices of appetisers, main course, desserts and more parade before smacking lips. Edibles taunt stomachs with unagi kabayaki, whisky ebi tempura, scallop mentaiko mayonnaise, and more as diners fill up spaces of private and large rooms catered for up to 50 hungry humans. Once tongues are tamed and stomachs are satiated, eyes feast upon contemporary carvings and the cashier.
Zakuro 2 Japanese Cuisine does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 03-7987 8148 (Call Mon – Fri: 12pm – 3pm / 6pm – 10.30pm / Sat – Sun: 12pm – 3pm ,not including public holidays)
Facebook: Zakuro Two Japanese Restaurant