[40% Off] Claypot Bak Kut Teh + Side Dishes + Rice from Yeoh’s Bah Kut Teh. Choose Meal for 2 (RM20) / 3 people (RM32)
- Choice of medium or large pot of Claypot bak kut teh with fu pi (soy milk sheet), tau pok (fried tofu puffs), black mushrooms and button mushrooms.
- Choice of 1 or 2 side dishes: chicken feet, fu pi (soy milk sheet), tau pok (fried tofu puffs), button mushrooms, Chinese black mushrooms, needle mushrooms.
- Comes with 2 or 3 bowls of rice.
- Walk-in Redemption period: Feb 11, 2012 – May 11, 2012.
- Valid 11am – 3pm / 5pm – 10pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing is allowed.
- No Government tax or service charge.
- Valid at Yeoh’s Bah Kut Teh: 017-540 4766 (Calling hours: Mon – Fri: 10am – 4pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
of using chopsticks is an ancient form that is trekked with heartaches and
handaches. Today’s Groupon puts chopsticks to delicious use with Claypot bak kut teh from Yeoh’s Bah Kut Teh in Damansara
Uptown. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM20 instead of RM33.40
- Meal for 3 people for RM32 instead of RM53.10
Bodies huddle over pots of steaming bak kut teh, as years of chopstick practice come in handy when users deftly fish out pieces of fu pi, tau pok, black mushrooms and button mushrooms in paddling pools of herbal soup. Hungry humans delegate between six side dishes options to fulfil imminent fates of satiating taste buds and filling pot bellies. Bowls of rice in two or three fulfil mandatory elongated carb quotas as they wander in nooks and crannies of digestive tracks.
Phone: 017-540 4766 (Calling hours: Mon – Fri: 10am
Ask a Question