[Up to 60% Off] Organic Dinner + Drink at Wellness Recipe for 2 (RM19) / 4 (RM35) People. From RM8.75 per person. Pork-free
- Main dish: nyonya fried rice or Korean hot pot noodles.
- Served with barley green honey drink.
- Healthy, organic dining concept.
- Low in calories.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: May 8, 2012 – Aug 8, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Apr 29, 2012 – Aug 7, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- No rescheduling allowed upon confirmation of booking.
- For redeemable outlets and operation hours, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- May buy and use many.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Not valid with other on-going promotions, discounts, and offers.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing allowed if dining partner orders a main dish from menu.
- Valid at Wellness Recipe:
- Petaling Jaya: 03-7727 9999 (Call 6pm – 9pm daily, not including public holidays)
- Penang: 04-646 4505 (Call Mon – Sat: 6pm – 9pm, not including public holidays)
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Eating healthy includes a balanced diet, occasional indulgences, and weighing guilty consciences. Today’s Groupon scale in moderation with an organic set meal with drink, inclusive of service charges at Wellness Recipe valid at two outlets in Petaling Jaya and Penang. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM19 instead of RM43.50 (only RM9.50 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM35 instead of RM86.90 (only RM8.75 per person)
Meal for each person includes:
Hungry humans and garden gnomes of up to four walk into contemporary confinements baring appetites and teeth before settling down at table tops. Taste buds and stomachs go for healthy choices that serve almost low calorie dishes like nyonya fried rice or Korean hot pot noodles. After stomachs satiate with organic morsels, diner cheers with barley green honey juiced from leafy barley younglings while sharing pleasing burps through virtual views via internet waves.
Wellness Recipe Café does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu.
- Wellness Recipe, Petaling Jaya
Lot A-G-5, Block Allamanda, 10 Boulevard, Lebuhraya Sprint PJU 6A, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Valid Mon – Sun: 6pm – 9pm (not including public holidays)
Phone: 03-7727 9999 (Call Mon – Sun: 6pm – 9pm, not including public holidays)
- Wellness Recipe (Penang)
Lot K-5-1, Bay Avenue, Lorong Bayan Indah 2, 11900 Bayan Lepas, Penang.
Valid Mon – Sat: 6pm – 9pm (not including public holidays)
Phone: 04-646 4505 (Call Mon – Sat: 6pm – 9pm, not including public holidays)
Facebook: Wellness Recipe
Nyonya fried rice
Left: korean hot pot noodles, Right: barley green honey
Dining at an organic restaurant for perhaps the first time definitely was an interesting experience. Aside from the fact that I feel healthier after this meal, I also learnt that organic food can be delicious too, if done in the right way. – Oct 28, 2011.
– Mei Yee
We are also being served with the Korean Style Steam Hot Pot where the meal comes with a mix of mushrooms and vegetables cooked in hotpot and Korean Soup. The soup is full of essence and the ingredient is indeed a fresh one. – Nov 4, 2011.
– Malaysian Foodie
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories
and Penang .