[Up to 64% Off] 3-Hour Hands-on Barista Workshop for 1 (RM99) / 2 (RM180) People. From RM90 per person. Certification of Attendance Provided. Limited Groupons
- 3-hour hands-on barista workshop.
- Learn about historical origins, raw material analysis, espresso quality, and more.
- Ingredients and equipment provided.
- Certificate provided upon completion.
- Workshop taught by certified and experienced instructors.
- Redemption period: Jul 13, 2012 – Sep 22, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 4, 2012 – Sep 15, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- No rescheduling allowed upon confirmation of bookings.
- For workshop schedule, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- Participants are advised to arrive early. No time extension will be given for late-comers.
- May buy and use many.
- For first-time students aged 16 and above only.
- Min. 8, max. 16 students per workshop.
- Università Del Caffè Della Malesia reserves the right to reschedule workshop slots with insufficient participants or due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Università Del Caffè Della Malesia: email@example.com
- Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Email email@example.com by Sep 15, 2012 with your:
- Email address
- Contact number
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Preferred workshop date and time
- Attached Groupon
- You will receive a confirmation email within 2 working days.
- If preferred slot does not have at least 8 students, students will be informed and asked to sign up for a different time slot.
- Participants must arrive min. 15 minutes before workshop start time.
Before there were alarm clocks, there were heralds, hens and undisturbed slumber. Today’s Groupon washes down morning grumpiness with a three-hour hands-on barista workshop at Università Del Caffè Della Malesia in Petaling Jaya. Choose from:
- Workshop for 1 person for RM99 instead of RM250
- Workshop for 2 people for RM180 instead of RM500 (only RM90 per person)
- Going back to historical origins
- Analysing raw materials
- Sharing the correct transformation
- Living a practical experience
- The quality of the final espresso cup
Sweep countertops and impress bar folk with newly acquired barista skills during three-hour hands-on workshops. Starting with historical origins, amateur brewers take note of forefather legacies before raw material analysis quiz newbies on best beans, frothy milk, and staying up all night. Certified and experienced instructors speak about living practical experiences and coffee stained hands while waxing poetically about espresso quality throughout presentations of certificates of completion.
- Jul 13, 2012 (Fri): 2pm – 5pm
- Jul 14, 2012 (Sat): 9am – 12pm
- Aug 10, 2012 (Fri): 2pm – 5pm
- Aug 11, 2012 (Sat): 9am – 12pm
- Sep 21, 2012 (Fri): 2pm – 5pm
- Sep 22, 2012 (Sat): 9am – 12pm
Università Del Caffè Della Malesia reserves the right to reschedule workshop slots with insufficient participants or due to unforeseen circumstances.