[Up to 84% Off] L'Oréal & Schwarzkopf Hair Spa + Scalp Treatment + Cut + Wash + Blow at Grand Dorsett Subang Hotel & Tower for 1 (RM58) / 2 (RM98) People. From RM49 per person. For men / women
- Redemption period: Jan 3, 2013 – Mar 3, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Dec 21, 2012 – Feb 28, 2013.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Not valid during Chinese New Year, call to enquire.
- Valid 10am – 8pm daily (not including public holidays).
- Last appointment: 7pm.
- Customers are advised to be punctual and arrive at least 10 minutes prior to appointment. Groupon will be forfeited if customers arrive more than 30 minutes late.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- For first-time customers only.
- Valid for all hair lengths.
- Groupon for 2 people must be redeemed at the same time.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Trendz Subang: 03-5632 7366 (Call 10am – 8pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like antiques, heads are often praised for their beauty, scrutinised for their complexity, and best put on display. Today’s Groupon makes everlasting impressions with a L'Oréal & Schwarzkopf hair package, inclusive of cut, wash and blow from Trendz Subang at Grand Dorsett Subang Hotel & Tower in Subang Jaya. Choose from:
- 1 person for RM58 instead of RM310
- 2 people for RM98 instead of RM620 (only RM49 per person)
- 30-minute hair spa treatment (RM120 value)
- 35-minute scalp treatment (RM120 value)
- 45-minute cut, wash, and blow (RM70 value)
Scissors with spunk bestow ready crowns with heady imaginations before smothering parched ropes with L'Oréal and Schwarzkopf substances. Fingers find roots to instil pressure, simultaneously relieving tensions and askew thoughts while moisture levels and shine restore youthful glory. Before releasing mended manes back into the streets, heads succumb to haircuts, water streams, air guns, and idle conversations.
Phone: 03-5632 7366 (Call 10am – 8pm daily)