[40% Off] All-Day Disco Indoor Skating at The Wheels Roller Skating Rink for RM15 instead of RM25. Valid at Subang Avenue / Melaka Megamall
- All day entry indoor roller skater rink.
- Roller skates / blades provided.
- Disco-styled skating rink filled with LED lights and music.
- Over 1,600sqft of wheel space.
- Music genres: retro, hip hop, pop, R&B, and house.
- Song requests accepted.
- Great for group outings.
- Lockers available for RM2 per locker and knee and elbow guards from RM20.
- Walk-in redemption period: Sep 1, 2012 – Oct 30, 2012.
- Valid 11am - 10pm daily (including public holidays).
- Redemption is on a first-come first-served basis.
- May buy and use many.
- For full list of redeemable outlets, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- Limit 1 Groupon per entry.
- Valid for customers aged 5 and above only.
- Socks not provided.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at 2 outlets:
- Subang Avenue: 03-5611 3018
- Melaka Megamall: 06-286 1803
- Call 11am – 10pm daily
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Disco nights of the 70s and inline skates of the 80s eventually died out from trying to outdo each other. Today’s Groupon revives lost history by chemically compounding two iconic eras together: for RM15, you get all-day disco roller skating worth RM25 at The Wheels Roller Skating Rink, Subang Avenue and Super Roller Disco Skating, Melaka.
The Wheels and Super Roller Skating Rink give inline bladers and skaters over 1,600 square feet of wheel space amidst racing laser beams and thumping house music. Up to 200 wheel demons can dance skate, whizz over ramps or contest free-style wheel action on the podiums at each session.
Customers get to rent a pair of roller skates or blades for free, with sizes ranging from 2 to 11 (size 2 fits 4- to 5-year-olds), or choose to bring their own lucky pair. While patrons need to bring their own socks, forgetful feet may purchase a pair for RM3 at the rink. The establishment provides lockers for rent at RM2 per locker, and sells knee and elbow guards from RM20 onwards.
- The Wheels Roller Skating Rink, Subang Avenue
Lot S4.01, Subang Avenue Shopping Mall, Jalan SS16/1, 47500 Subang Jaya.
Phone: 03-5611 3018 (Call 11am – 10pm daily)
- Super Roller Skating Rink, Dataran Pahlawan Melaka Megamall
Super Roller, Lot F6, Dataran Pahlawan Melaka Megamall, Jalan Merdeka, Bandar Hilir, 75350 Melaka.
Phone: 06-286 1803 (Call 11am – 10pm daily)
Dataran Pahlawan Melaka Megamall:
The New Straits Times listed The Wheels as the top two activity spots to visit (Mar 4, 2011). Users generally thought the rink was a good place to hang out with friends.
THE Wheels Roller Skating Rink in Subang Avenue Shopping Mall brings back the good old days of combines skating, plus with the fun disco concept. – March 4, 2011
–The New Straits Times
Laser beams everywhere, pop and hit music in the background, definitely a fun place to hang out with a bunch of friends or a place for you to teach your loved one if he/she doesn’t know how to skate.. – February 6, 2011
It's a great place to hang out with your friends. – February 2, 2011
This place - it is like a club, but you're on wheels. =) Imagine that you're skating in Zouk/Velvet/Phuture etc... with the awesome music and atmosphere... it is just so coollll!!! – February 2, 2011
the Klang Valley and Melaka .