[Up to 60% Off] Spaghetti / Sandwich + Ice Cream + Drinks at The Vanilla Place, Empire Shopping Gallery for 2 (RM29) / 4 (RM49) People. From RM12.25 per person. Pork-free
- Sandwiches: smoked duck, chicken tikka masala, beef meat ball Bolognese and more.
- Spaghetti: carbonara, seafood pesto, aglio e olio and more.
- Served with ice cream and iced lemon tea.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: May 11, 2012 – Jul 11, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between May 2, 2012 – Jul 9, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 10am – 10pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at The Vanilla Place: 03- 5022 2198 (Call 10am – 10pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like blankets, the best meals involve warmth, comfort and no judgment upon drooling. Today’s Groupon encourages glandular activity with a two-course Western meal, inclusive of 16% Government tax and service charges at The Vanilla Place at Empire Shopping Gallery. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM29 instead of RM60.55 (RM14.50 per person only)
- Meal for 4 people for RM49 instead of RM121.10 (RM12.25 per person only)
Meal for each person includes:
Encouraging work ethics in tooth troops, tongues and tines dig into hearty servings of pasta in guises of carbonara, seafood pesto, beef meatball Bolognese and more. Opt instead to exercise jaw hinges with sandwich selections that include smoked duck, chicken tikka masala, aglio e olio and more. Test hand-eye coordination with interspersing sips of iced lemon tea along with swoops and slides of Wi-Fi friendly devices. Meal times end on sweet notes with scoops of ice-cream and good manners.
Phone: 03- 5022 2198 (Call 10am – 10pm daily)
Facebook: The Vanilla Place
The Aglio Oglio is also a recommended dish though I personally plainer without the seafood etc thrown in. Here the Spaghetti Carbonara is also good. Nice and creamy and went well with the mushrooms and ham. – Mar 22, 2011
I preferred the Spaghetti Seafood Pesto though, maybe because I am a seafood person! I loved the flavour of olive oil with spaghetti. The fragrance of basil here was strong but not overpowering, giving the seafood a nice herb flavour, elevating it to another level. This pesto indeed passed with flying colours. – Mar 16, 2011
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories
Subang Jaya, Selangor 47500