[Up to 55% Off] 3.5-hr Hands-on French Macaron Baking Workshop for 1 (RM98) / 2 (RM180) People. From RM90 per person. Limited Groupons
- 3.5-hour hands-on chocolate and vanilla macaron baking class.
- Learn to make two healthy fillings: raspberry cream cheese and chocolate ganache filling.
- Personalised class sizes of 6 to 12 students.
- Ingredients and equipment provided.
- Take home 12 handmade macarons.
- Suitable leisure activity for friends or family.
- Redemption period: Apr 28, 2012 – Jun 30, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Apr 21, 2012 – Jun 27, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- No rescheduling allowed once booking form is submitted.
- For full list of class dates, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- May buy and use many.
- Min. 6, max. 12 students per workshop.
- Next session will only be open for booking if previous workshop has a min. of 6 students.
- Valid at The Studio Kitchen @ Excel (http://gr.pn/excelmacaron).
- Enquiries: 016-333 4941 (Call Mon – Sat: 9am – 6pm, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Fill in this online booking form (http://gr.pn/excelmacaron) by Jun 27, 2012.
- You will receive a confirmation email within 2 working days.
- If preferred slot does not have at least 6 students, students will be informed and asked to sign up for a different time slot.
- Students must arrive at class location at least 15 minutes before start time.
Marketable qualities during job interviews include patience, politeness, and the ability to apply both when using malfunctioning computers. Today’s Groupon sweetens resumes with a hands-on French macaron baking class at The Studio Kitchen @ Excel, Petaling Jaya. Choose from:
- 1 person: French macaron baking workshop for RM98 instead of RM200
- 2 people: French macaron baking workshop for RM180 instead of RM400 (only RM90 per person)
- Introduction to French macarons
- Making macarons: chocolate / vanilla
- Making fillings: raspberry cream cheese and chocolate ganache
- Decorating and putting together macarons
Bake macarons with chocolate or vanilla bases in three and a half hours, with small sizes of six to twelve people per session. Adventurous students opt for raspberry cream cheese fillings while traditionalists choose chocolate ganache to spread in between pastry with provided equipment and ingredients. Living life in Technicolor, macarons come in pink, blue, green, yellow, purple, or chocolate shades, with students able to pick colours that best suit current moods before bringing home hard-earned edibles.
- Apr 27, 2012 (Fri) 9.30am – 1pm
- May 5, 2012 (Sat) 9.30am – 1pm
- May 5, 2012 (Sat) 2.30pm – 6pm
- May 11, 2012 (Fri) 9.30am – 1pm
- May 19, 2012 (Sat) 9.30am – 1pm
- May 19, 2012 (Sat) 2.30pm – 6pm
- May 25, 2012 (Fri) 9.30am – 1pm
- Jun 2, 2012 (Sat) 9.30am – 1pm
- Jun 2, 2012 (Sat) 2.30pm – 6pm
- Jun 8, 2012 (Fri) 9.30am – 1pm
- Jun 16, 2012 (Sat) 9.30am – 1pm
- Jun 16, 2012 (Sat) 2.30pm – 6pm
- Jun 22, 2012 (Fri) 9.30am – 1pm
- Jun 30, 2012 (Sat) 9.30am – 1pm
- Jun 30, 2012 (Sat) 2.30pm – 6pm
Next class will only be open for bookings if previous class has a minimum of 6 students. Students should bring their own containers to take home freshly baked macarons.
Phone: 016-333 4941 (Call Mon – Sat: 9am – 6pm, not including public holidays)
Ask a Question