[Up to 60% Off] Choice of Salad + Homemade Yoghurt with Fruits at The Salad Bar, Damansara Utama. For 2 (RM12) / 4 (RM22) / OR 6 (RM30) People. From only RM5 per person. Pork-free
- Homemade yoghurt and half salads for 2, 4, or 6 people.
- 9 types of salad: High Energy Superman, Spicy Salad, Old Grannys Caeser and more.
- Plain yoghurt and honey with toppings: fresh fruits, dried fruits, or nuts.
- Made from fresh and nutritious ingredients.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Mar 20, 2012 – May 20, 2012.
- Valid Mon – Sat: 9am – 9pm / Sun: 9am – 6pm (not including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Valid at The Salad Bar (03-7731 2228 / 03-7722 1742).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Good health is the result of healthy eating, healthy living, and healthy repression of awkward teenage years. Today’s Groupon hikes health with homemade yoghurt and salad at The Salad Bar in Damansara Utama. Choose meal for:
- 2 People: 2 homemade yoghurts (RM9 value) + 2 half salads (RM13.80 value) + 10% service charge (RM2.30 value) for RM12 (RM25.10 total value)
- 4 People: 4 homemade yoghurts (RM18 value) + 4 half salads (RM27.60 value) + 10% service charge (RM4.60 value) for RM22 (RM50.20 total value)
- 6 People: 6 homemade yoghurts (RM27 value) + 6 half salads (RM41.40 value) + 10% service charge (RM6.90 value) for RM30 (RM75.30 total value)
Half salad (choose from 9 types):
- Vegetarian Special
- Fruity Nuthouse
- High Energy Superman
- Old Granny’s Caesar
- Spicy Salad
- Tropical Fruits
- Squares & Rounds
- Plain yoghurt with honey
- Choose toppings: fresh fruits, dried fruits, or nuts
For full list of menu items, click here
Health zealots graze from nine types of salads including High Energy Superman, a protein and carbohydrate-packed salad, Old Grannys Caeser with twists on classic salad stories, or spicy salad for diet zings. After flying through salad skies, mouth maraud plain yoghurt and honey with choice of toppings from fresh fruits, dried fruits, and nuts. As bodies absorb vitamins and minerals from fresh ingredients, restless eyes may feast on online videos of laser-chasing cat using the free Wi-Fi.
The Salad Bar does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 03-7731 2228 / 03-7722 1742
Left: B.L.O.G, Right: Fruity Nuthouse
Left: R.E.D, Right: High Energy Superman
Left: Squares & Rounds, Right: Spicy Salad
Left: Tropical Fruits, Right: Vegetarian Special
The Old Granny’s Caesar is another all-time favourite with iceberg and butterhead lettuce and Italian dressing. The toppings include olive, tomato, boiled egg, cheese and grilled chicken. Its grilled chicken is marinated with herbs which gives the dish a helping hand in terms of variety of tastes.
– Esther Loh
[High Energy Superman] it has red coral romaine, butterhead, diced pumpkin and prunes, slices of sausages, a hard boiled egg and wheat flakes (which i enjoyed so much as it gives a crunch to the salad) and dressed in honey mustard sauce. i didnt know it was honey mustard and thought it was a some kind of mango lassi yogurt dressing lol. but yea really refreshing and light. loved it. and didnt know you can put cereal with salad! – Jan 9, 2011.
Ask a Question