[Up to 50% Off] Australian Angus Beef Meatloaf / Chicken Meatloaf + Soup + Dessert at The Loaf for 2 (RM66) / 4 (RM120) People. From RM30 per person. Pork-free
- Choose main course of Australian Angus beef meatloaf or chicken meatloaf.
- Main course served with sesame roll, glazed potatoes, or Japanese rice.
- Includes soup of the day and dessert.
- Meal sharing allowed.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Aug 2, 2012 – Aug 30, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 31, 2012 – Aug 28, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 6pm – 10pm daily (including public holidays).
- For full list of redeemable outlets, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at 2 The Loaf outlets:
- Pavilion Kuala Lumpur: 03-2145 3036 (Call 11am – 10pm daily)
- Bangsar Village 2: 03-2282 1769 (Call 10am – 10pm daily)
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
While sounding similar, loaves, unlike lofts are not best when dark, mouldy and full of spider surprises. Today’s Groupon favours fine flavours with a three-course meal from The Loaf, valid at two outlets in Kula Lumpur. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM66 instead of RM120.60 (only RM33 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM120 instead of RM241.30 (only RM30 per person)
Each person gets:
Munch through meals of meatloaf made from choice protein of chicken or bovines named Angus from down under. Main courses are consumed with a selection of soft sesame roll, glazed potatoes, or Japanese rice to fuel laborious work days of channel-surfing. Before delving into depths of meaty goodness, diners sip on soups designated by chefs and finish off hearty meals with light-handed fruit cocktails. Meatloaves may be shared with odd companions and shameless lampposts, ensuring the preservation of friendly ties.
- The Loaf, Pavilion
- Lot. 14.12.02, Level 4, Pavilion KL, No. 168, Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur.
- Phone: 03-2145 3036 (Call 11am – 10pm daily)
- The Loaf, Bangsar Village 2
- Ground Floor – 2 & 5, Jalan Telawi Satu, Bangsar Baru, 59100 Kuala Lumpur.
- Phone: 03-2282 1769 (Call 10am – 10pm daily)
Soup of the day
When I had the chance to savor the house specialty of Chicken Meatloaf with Black Pepper and Juicy Meatloaf Steak, I was pretty amazed at its lovely moistness and flavorful patties. Deciding which one was a tough decision as I thought both had equally delicious flavors from the black pepper and brown gravy. – Jun 18, 2012
– Food Dreams
Very good food and service and conveniently situated inside Pavillion Mall .– Jan 1, 2011
Cozy ambience, good comfort food and excellent service! – Jun 3, 2012
– FiSh. ohFISHiee
The LoafValid at 2 outlets in
Kuala Lumpur .