[Up to 56% Off] Gourmet Bread Platter + Soup + Salad at The Carpenter’s Daughter. For 2 (RM16) / 4 (RM28) People. From RM7 per person. Pork-free
- Gourmet bread platter with focaccia, seven grain, sourdough, ciabatta, mini baguette and whole wheat country bread.
- Served with butter, jam, olive oil and gouda cheese.
- Soup choices include mushroom, pumpkin, or minestrone soup.
- Includes garden mixed salad with Italian dressing.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Mar 22, 2012 – May 22, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Mar 13, 2012 – May 19, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Min. 5 days prior booking required for groups of 8 or more.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 11.30am – 9pm / Sat – Sun: 11.30am – 10pm (not including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Limit 2 vouchers per table.
- Sharing allowed if dining partner orders a main dish from menu.
- Valid for dine-in and takeaway.
- Valid at The Carpenter’s Daughter (03-8081 1218 / Calling hours: 9am – 9pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like a wallet, the value of bread is only determined by what lies between its grasp. Share the dough with today’s Groupon: you get a gourmet bread platter with soup and salad at The Carpenter’s Daughter in Subang Jaya. Choose from:
- 2 people: Gourmet bread platter + soup + salad for RM16 instead of RM31.90 (only RM8 per person)
- 4 people: Gourmet bread platter + soup + salad for RM28 instead of RM63.80 (only RM7 per person)
Trade traditional Asian carbs for bread sugar sources, as platters offer discerning diners six types of gourmet bread ably accompanied by butter, jam, gouda cheese and olive oil with touches of vinegar. Italian focaccia, ciabatta, and French baguettes put differences aside, sitting alongside seven grain, whole wheat and sourdough of San Franciscan origin to satiate cultured appetites. Paired with mushroom, pumpkin or minestrone soup, patrons wash down stubborn slices and hunger pangs. Lettuce, cucumber and tomato bits form garden salads with Italian dressing, and should be consumed before confronting possessive garden gnome guardians.
The Carpenter’s Daughter does not serve pork and uses Halal ingredients.
Phone: 03-8081 1218
Blog: The Carpenter’s Daughter
Ask a Question
It's a really pretty shop I have to say, that's why I decided to try it out! The shop is decorated using woody, browny concept, and gives me a comfortable feeling even looking at it. – Oct 12, 2011
– Jessica Lew