[42% Off] Ramadhan Buffet Dinner at The Buzz, Première Hotel for RM57 instead of RM98.60. Roasted Whole Lamb, Sup Rusa Rawan, Udang Sambal Petai, Chocolate Fudge and More. Halal
- Ramadhan buffet dinner at 4-star Première Hotel in Klang.
- 6 rotating menus with local and Western dishes.
- Feast on roast whole lamb, soto, meat loaf, beef steak, assam laksa, rendang tok, kari kepala salmon, sup rusa rawan, and many more.
- Wide array of ulam-ulam, kerabu, salads, soup, and desserts.
- Desserts: mango mousse, chocolate fudge, cream caramel, strawberry cheese cake, and more.
- Children aged 5 and below dine for free.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Jul 22, 2012 – Jul 28, 2012; Aug 13, 2012 – Aug 18, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 21, 2012 – Aug 16, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- To dine on Jul 21, 2012, call to enquire.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 6.30pm – 10pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- Halal restaurant.
- Children aged 5 and below eat for free.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at The Buzz, Première Hotel: 03-3325 6868 (Call 9am – 7pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Fasting successfully requires steely determination, without resorting to glueing one’s mouth or replacing pantry snacks with origami food. Unfold stomachs with today’s Groupon: for RM57, you get a Ramadhan buffet dinner (RM85 value), inclusive of service charges and Government tax (RM13.60 value) at The Buzz in Première Hotel, Klang (total RM98.60 value).
Filling up empty tummies, patrons break fasts along well-lit terraces and relaxing ambiences as eyes and mouths feast on local delicacies, savoury bites, and secret spices. Knit relationships and ketupats with rival siblings and colleagues over scrumptious spreads before hands ride mobile gadgets along virtual realms with available Wi-Fi. As diners reminisce over childhoods, kids aged five and below discuss daily fasting attempts while revelling in free meals and guilt-free diets.
Phone: 03-3325 6868 (Call 9am – 7pm daily)