[Up to 65% Off] Japanese Meal + Double Decker Ice Cream at Tenshi no Café, e@Curve for 2 (RM30) / 4 (RM55) People. From RM13.80 per person. Pork-free
- Main course includes Japanese omunice, mango curry rice, beef mini bento, chicken katsu don, or more.
- Comes double decker ice cream and green tea.
- Japanese anime themed dining with cosplay maids and butlers.
- Includes spoonfeeding session by chosen maid or butler.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Aug 7, 2012 – Sep 7, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 27, 2012 – Sep 6, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 4 hours prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 10.30am – 10pm daily (including public holidays).
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing allowed if dining partner orders a main dish from the menu.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at Tenshi no Café: 03-7732 9813 (Call 10.30am – 10pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Heart-warming episodes can be found from receiving hand-made gifts, spoon-fed soups, and agreeable pet names. Today’s Groupon butters up identities with a Japanese meal with double decker ice cream and spoon feeding by maid or butler at Tenshi no Café in e@Curve, Petaling Jaya. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM30 instead of RM78.50 (only RM15 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM55 instead of RM157.10 (only RM13.80 per person)
Each group of 2 people get:
Visitors voyage to pastel perfect worlds where cheery cosplayers dressed in smart suits and frilly frocks extend gastronomic experiences to greater dimensions. Main courses comprise of Japanese omunice, mango curry rice, beef mini bento, chicken katsu don, or more as obedient appetites are rewarded with three spoonfuls of foods by animated attendants. Dazzled diners wash off bashfulness with soothing green tea as a double decker ice cream allows stalling after meals to bask in sweet services and delirious daydreams.
Customers may play PS3, board games, or card games with preferred maid or butler for RM1 per minute. Instant photographs with chosen maid or butler will be available for RM8 per photo.
Tenshi no Cafe does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu.
Overall we love this place so much, especially their environment that make us feel so homey. The maids and butlers are polite, cute and friendly. Enjoy your time at Tenshi no Café with their good food and great environment! – Nov 19, 2011
– Its All About Foods
The maids (for the guys) and butlers (for the girls) are professionally trained by real maids from Japan. They are here to provide top notch service to the cafe’s patrons, from welcoming you to the cafe, bringing you to your table, taking your orders, serving your food, ensuring you have a good time to bidding you goodbye as you leave the cafe. – Mar 29, 2011
The maids and butlers at Tenshi no Cafe will keep you occupied and you don’t have to pay to have interesting conversations. I may not be an Otaku but visiting a maid cafe is a fun experience. Throw away any preconceived ideas and visit one today. Who knows, you may become a fan. – Jun 8, 2012