[50% Off] 5-star Hotel Dinner Buffet OR Weekend High-Tea at Taman Sari Brasserie, Hotel Istana for RM48 instead of RM96. Halal. Limited Groupons
- Choice of dinner buffet (daily) or weekend high-tea.
- 5-star hotel in the heart of KL.
- Wide variety of fresh seafood, sashimi, barbecued meat, imported cheeses, Indian and Chinese cuisine and more.
- Desserts include chocolate fountain, pastries, puddings and more.
- Vegetarian corner available.
- 7 menus rotated daily.
- Children under 6 dine for free.
- 1 voucher can be shared by 2 children aged 7 – 12 years old.
- Redemption period: Dec 11, 2011 – Mar 3, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Dec 2, 2011 – Feb 29, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid for dinner 6.30pm – 10.30pm daily (including public holidays).
- Valid for high-tea on weekends 12.30pm – 3.30pm (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Max. 10 Groupon vouchers per booking.
- Not valid on Dec 24 & 31, 2011 / Feb 14, 2012.
- Service charges included.
- Dine-in only.
- Children below 6 dine for free.
- 1 voucher can be shared by 2 children (aged 7-12).
- Valid at Taman Sari Brasserie, Hotel Istana (03-2141 9988 / ext. 3667).
According to a recent survey, 16 out of 24 spinal surgeons recommend eating as the happiest and most fulfilling form of exercise. Workout with today’s Groupon: for RM48, you get a buffet meal at Taman Sari Brasserie, Hotel Istana in Kuala Lumpur (RM96 value).
Examine conveyor belt concepts up close without having to conduct complicated scientific experiments or pay for an expensive gym membership with the buffet at Taman Sari Brasserie, available for dinner on weekdays as well as high-tea on weekends. Crunch through edible oriental ornaments of yong tau foo and lok lok, or turn normalcy on its head with servings of kebab and flavourful Indian curries. Noodles make cameo appearances surrounded by mounds of cheese, green salads and BBQ-ed munchies while dessert addicts can sidle towards an overflowing counter of pastries puddings, chocolate and the odd kuih-muih. Children under six years old are treated to all the good things in life with a free meal, while two children between the ages of 7 to 12 years old can learn to share unlimited food under the umbrella of one Groupon voucher.
Phone: 03-2141 9988 (Ext. 3667)
Still unclear? Discuss this discount