[43% Off] 11-course Japanese Meal: Wagyu Beef Short Ribs and Ribeye, Hokkaido Scallop, and More for up to 3 People at Takumi Yakiniku & Sushi for RM119 instead of RM208.80. Only RM39.70 per person.Pork-free
- 11-course Japanese meal for up to 3 people.
- Meal includes 100g Wagyu beef short ribs and beef ribeye, Hokkaido scallop, and more.
- Includes appetisers such as kimuchi mori and Japanese pancakes.
- Meal sharing allowed.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Jul 23, 2012 – Sep 26, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 17, 2012 – Sep 23, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 10.30am – 2.30pm / 5.30pm – 10.30pm daily (including public holidays).
- Last order: 10pm.
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing allowed.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at Takumi Yakiniku & Sushi: 03-5638 2923 (Call 10.30am – 2.30pm / 5.30pm – 10.30pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
When abroad, one adapts by learning local lingos, eating local produce, and striving to be the local narrow. Widen horizons with today’s Groupon: for RM119, you get an 11-course Japanese meal for up to three people (RM208.80 value) at Takumi Yakiniku & Sushi in Subang Jaya.
Three-piece foodies ravish regal servings of authentic Japanese components set to expand culinary experiences and pants sizes regardless of when dining in or running with food. Devour delectable fills such as chijimi, takumi salad, wakame soup, kimuchi mori and rice before feasting upon meaty mounds of Wagyu beef short ribs and ribeye, Hokkaido scallop, torimono, ebi, and tan. Filled fangs scour for helping hands by broadcasting pleas via tweeting birds using available Wi-Fi.
Takumi Yakiniku & Sushi does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 03-5638 2923 (Call 10.30am – 2.30pm / 5.30pm – 10.30pm daily)
Hokkaido scallop & Ebi