[Up to 63% Off] 3.5-hr Hands-on Tart Making Workshop. Choose Weekday (RM88) / Weekend (RM99) Workshop
- 3.5-hour hands on tart making class.
- Learn to bake egg tarts, pineapple or peach tarts, blueberry cheese tarts, and chocolate peanut butter tarts.
- Bring home 20 pieces of tarts.
- Tools and ingredients provided.
- Instructor with over 7 years of experience.
- Redemption period: Jul 9, 2012 – Aug 18, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 6, 2012 – Aug 16, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- No rescheduling allowed.
- May buy and use many.
- Valid for first-time customers only.
- Customers should bring along a food container to bring home 20 pieces of tarts.
- Min. 6, max. 16 students per workshop.
- Valid at T-Garden Cooking School (http://gr.pn/LZmreo).
- Enquiries: 03-9134 1248 / 016-219 6136 (Call Thu – Tue (off on Wed): 10am – 6pm, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Fill in this online booking form (http://gr.pn/LZmreo) by Jul 20, 2012.
- You will be contacted by T-Garden Cooking School within 3 working days for workshop time confirmation.
Complements go sugar, spice and everything nice like winning the lottery, falling in love and soaring through the clouds on a majestic pony. Today’s Groupon puts them all together with a 3.5-hour hands-on tart making class at T-Garden Cooking School in Cheras, Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- Weekday (Mon – Fri) workshop for RM88 instead of RM240
- Weekend (Sat – Sun) workshop for RM99 instead of RM240
Learn how to bake:
- Egg tart
- Pineapple OR peach tart
- Blueberry cheese tart
- Chocolate peanut butter (i.e. Nutella) tart
Expand culinary repertoires by dabbling in the delicate art of manifesting tarts from components such as flour, eggs, jam and sweet sentiments. Hands-on workshop guided by experienced instructor with up to seven years of experience see that animated attendees successfully sculpt egg, pineapple or peach, blueberry cheese, chocolate peanut butter tarts to garner taste bud approval and media attention. 3.5-hour session ends with participants carting away 20 pieces of baked goods for famished families and barren festivity trees.
Additional sessions can be requested for a group of 6 people or more.
Phone: Enquiries: 03-9134 1248 / 016-219 6136 (Call Thu – Tue (off on Wed): 10am – 6pm, not including public holidays).