[51% Off] Sukiyaki Buffet Lunch + Tori Karaage at Suki-Ya, Klang Parade for RM21.80
- Japanese-style hot pot with a choice of sukiyaki, kimuchi, shabu shabu, or miso soup flavours.
- Assortment of freshly sliced beef, lamb, chicken, vegetables, and more.
- Uses premium quality pasteurised eggs as dipping sauce.
- Children aged 4 and below dine for free.
- Redemption period: Apr 1, 2014 – Jul 1, 2014.
- Bookings must be made between Mar 30, 2014 – Jun 29, 2014.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Sat: 11am – 5pm (not including public holidays).
- Not valid on Sundays.
- Last order: 4pm.
- May buy and use many.
- Max. 2 hours dining time.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Children aged 5 – 11 dine at RM17.30 per person.
- Children aged 4 and below dine for free. Limit 1 child per adult.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at Suki-Ya: 03-3343 5031.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Hot pot meals are best enjoyed with family members, close friends, and overstaying snowmen houseguests. Defrost chilly situations with today’s Groupon: for RM21.80, you get a sukiyaki buffet lunch and tori karaage for one person (RM44.90 value) at Suki-Ya in Klang Parade.
Each person gets
Sukiyaki buffet lunch for 1 person (RM29.80 value)
Assortment of beef, lamb, chicken, vegetables, and more
Choice of sukiyaki, kimuchi, shabu shabu, or miso soup base
Tori karaage (RM8.90 value)
Japanese fried chicken
16% service charges and Government tax (RM6.20 value)
Customers can redeem tori karaage on same visit or next visit. Max. 2 hours dining time.
The idea behind Suki-Ya’s conception was based on a vision of an eatery where family and friends can gather in a warm atmosphere to enjoy healthy hot pot meals. Patrons can choose from a selection of four wholesome soup bases such as the signature sukiyaki soup – a sweetened soy sauce broth – or the low-calorie shabu shabu broth which has a light savoury taste. Along with a spread of seafood and vegetables, the buffet offers a variety of thinly sliced meat like beef, lamb, and chicken, traditionally eaten swirled in a raw beaten egg as a dipping sauce. The restaurant has four outlets residing within shopping malls across the Klang Valley at Pavilion Kuala Lumpur, Paradigm Mall, 1Mont Kiara, and Klang Parade.
Suki-Ya does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu. All ingredients and meats are sourced from Halal suppliers.
Phone: 03-3343 5031 (Call 11am – 9pm daily)
Business registration number: 932722-X