[Up to 48% Off] Afternoon Tea at Award-Winning Suchan Deli. Includes Scones, Strawberries, Cookies and Tea for 2 (RM20) / 4 (RM30) People. From RM7.50 per person. Halal
- Choice of normal, Earl Grey, English breakfast, or Darjeeling tea.
- Homemade raisin scones, served with jam and clotted cream.
- Fresh strawberries dipped in chocolate sauce and sponge rusk cookies.
- Board games and Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Mar 20, 2012 – May 20, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Mar 11, 2012 – May 19, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid Sun – Fri: 2pm – 7pm (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Halal restaurant.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at Suchan Deli (03-7957 9908).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
During the English Civil War, infantry men gathered for afternoon teas to discuss war strategies, politics and grammatical errors in royal speeches. Today’s Groupon refines historical meetings with afternoon tea at Suchan Deli in Petaling Jaya. Choose from:
- Afternoon tea for 2 people (RM25 value), inclusive of 16% service charge and government tax (RM4 value) for RM20 instead of RM29 (only RM10 per person)
- Afternoon tea for 4 people (RM50 value), inclusive of 16% service charge and government tax (RM8 value) for RM30 instead of RM58 (only RM7.50 per person)
Classy nobles of two or four delight in homemade savoury scones with loyal consorts of jam and clotted cream on the side. Dipped in sweet chocolate sauce, fresh strawberries earn plaudits from tongues on the first nibble. While pots of fine tea may be served in flavours of normal, Earl Grey, English breakfast or Darjeeling, crispy sponge rusk cookies hit tender spots, leaving sweet teeth and ants satisfied.