[50% Off] 3-Hr Hands-on ‘Angry Birds’ Cake Decorating Class by Suchan Deli for RM90 instead of RM180. Halal
- 3-hour hands-on cake decorating class with Angry Birds designs.
- 5” x 5” moist chocolate cake is provided for every student to decorate and bring home.
- Class conducted by Sue Chan, founder of Suchan Deli and author of two cake cookbooks.
- Ideal activity for children and adults.
- Classes are held every Thursdays and Saturdays, 9am – 12pm / 3pm – 6pm.
- Redemption period: Feb 9, 2012 – Mar 11, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Feb 2, 2012 – Mar 3, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made 3 days before intended visit or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Thu & Sat: 9am – 12pm / 3pm – 6pm (not including public holidays).
- Class must be redeemed by Mar 10, 2012.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Min. 25, Max. 30 participants per class.
- For first-time participants only.
- Halal restaurant.
- Valid at Suchan Deli (Jalan University outlet only): 03- 7957 9908
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Email email@example.com to book a class by Mar 3, 2012.
- You will receive an email confirmation within 2 working days.
food decorations include carrot sculptures, chocolate shavings, and inattentive
gazelles. Take aim with today’s Groupon: for RM90, you get a three-hour hands-on
‘Angry Birds’ cake decorating class from Suchan Deli in Petaling Jaya
Apt apprentices absorb adorning arts in a three-hour cake decorating class by personally transforming marshmallows into fondan,t followed by happily shaping two complete Angry Birds characters. Wingless fowls perch on a provided 5” x 5” moist chocolate cake can be taken home to be greedily gobbled or kept on display among vegetables and eggs. Conducted by Sue Chan, founder of Suchan Deli and author of two cake cookbooks, the confection garnishing class is ideal for both children and adults who are fans of peace-loving games and slingshots.
Classes are held every Thursdays and Saturdays, 9am – 12pm / 3pm – 6pm.
Phone: 03-7957 9908