[Up to 59% Off] Professional White Room Studio Photoshoot + 12” x 18” Poster Prints + DVD with 50 Edited Images + 8” x 12” Prints. For 1–5 People (RM150) / 6–8 People (RM225)
- 1-hour photoshoot suitable for group shots or individual portraits.
- Experienced professional photographer who has photographed Malaysian celebrities.
- Get two 12” x 18” poster prints, four 8” x 12” large prints and fifty 4” x 6” regular prints (6 to 8 people shoot only).
- DVD contains 50 edited images.
- Redemption period: Mar 7, 2012 – May 7, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Feb 27, 2012 – Apr 30, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required for weekdays and 14 days prior booking required for weekends. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 3 days prior to booking for weekdays and 5 days prior to booking for weekends or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 10am – 5pm daily (public holidays subject to availability. Call to enquire).
- May buy and use many.
- Only 1 voucher may be used per session.
- Makeup can be provided with a surcharge of RM50 per person and must be requested during booking.
- Prints and DVD ready for pickup within 1 month.
- Hi-res images are available at RM100 for 1 set of 50 pieces.
- Additional charges for postage. Call to enquire.
- Valid at Studio A: 012-209 0606 (Calling hours 10am – 5pm)
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Contrary to popular belief, cameras were not developed for personal use but were actually part of governmental plots to stop petty crimes, fine red light runners, and have evidence of celebrity scandals. Today’s Groupon redefines photographic purposes with a one-hour white room studio photoshoot from Studio A in Shah Alam. Choose from:
- Photoshoot for 1–5 people for RM150 instead of RM369
- Photoshoot for 6–8 people for RM 225 instead of RM500
1-hour photoshoot includes
- Two 12” x 18” poster prints
- Four 8” x 12” large prints
- Fifty 4” x 6” regular prints (6–8 people shoot only)
- DVD with 50 edited images
Whitewashed walls welcome folk in need of photographs for personal, entertainment and vanity purposes with an experienced photographer who has been in the industry for approximately four years. Having rubbed shoulders with Malaysia’s upper crust, photographers pose obedient subjects in previously discussed theme shots. Newly photogenic people are able to collect prints of various sizes along with a DVD with images that have been edited to eliminate real and perceived physical imperfections within a month of shoots.
Ask a Question