[Up to 71% Off] Full Car Tinting Package: Safety Film with 10-Year Warranty (RM320) / Non-Safety Film with 5-Year Warranty (RM160). JPJ Compliant
- Package A: 3-in-1 + 10-year warranty (Solar + UV + Safety tints).
- Package B: 2-in-1 + 5-year warranty (Solar + UV tints).
- Tints all four windows, rear and front screens.
- Blocks 99% of UV rays.
- JPJ compliant and SmartTAG and GPS-friendly.
- Redemption period: Dec 13, 2011 – Apr 13, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: Dec 3, 2011 – Apr 12, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid Mon – Sat: 10am – 7pm / Sun: 10.30am – 5pm (including public holidays).
- Not valid on Dec 25, 2011, Jan 1, 2012 and Jan 16, 2012 – Jan 29, 2012.
- May buy and use many.
- Additional surcharge of RM50 for large saloon cars, RM100 for luxury saloon cars and MPVs, and RM150 for luxury MPVs.
- Refer to write-up on deal page for a list of cars with additional charges.
- Additional charge of RM80 for removal of old tint.
- Valid at: Solar Tintshop:
- Setapak (03-4149 8148 / 012-456 6820)
- Ampang (03-4291 8148 / 012-938 6820)
- USJ Subang (03-8023 3994 / 012-277 6820)
- Damansara Uptown (03-7726 8148 / 012-277 6820)
- Sri Gombak (03-6188 8148 / 012-208 8148)
Car tints were invented in 1451 after the shady tree Earl Jalopy usually parked under was invaded by winged fowls plagued with irritable bowels. Protect inner carriage complexions with today’s Groupon, you get a full car tinting package from Solar Tintshop valid at five outlets in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor. Choose from:
- Package A: Full car tinting package with 3-in-1 Solar UV safety film + 10-year warranty for RM320 instead of RM1088
- Package B: Full car tinting package with 2-in-1 Solar UV film + 5-year warranty for RM160 instead of RM490
Curious cats are spared negligible eighth lives with darkened glasses that keep out 99% of sunlight for both standard saloons and more buxom beauties. JPJ compliant and protected by up to 10-year warranties, safety sunglasses reduce glare, protect privacy and hold shattered glass together for momentary mosaic window pleasure. While carriage complexes undergo non-invasive treatments, worried papas may recline in air-conditioned waiting areas equipped with movies, newspapers and magazines from which to tremulously peep over. Patrons may also opt for front screen upgrades from prices beginning at RM100.
Upon completion of the two-hour process, customers are advised not to roll down their windows, wash car interiors or use the heater for a week for optimum superhero costume changes in case of unavailability of red telephone booths. Customers also get
No.18, Jalan Wangsa off Jalan 34/26, Taman Sri Rampai, Setapak, 53300 Kuala Lumpur.
Phone: 03-4149 8148 / 012-456 6820
No.13, Jalan AWF 3, Ampang Waterfront, 68000 Ampang, Selangor.
Phone: 03-4291 8148 / 012-938 6820
Tintshop (USJ Subang)
No. 17-1, Ground Floor, Jalan USJ 9/5P, 47620 Subang Jaya, Selangor.
Phone: 03-8023 3994 / 012-277 6820
Tintshop (Damansara Uptown)
No. 77, Jalan SS21/1A, Damansara Utama, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Phone: 03-7726 8148 / 012-277 6820
Tintshop (Sri Gombak)
No. 38, Jalan SG. 1/2, Taman Sri Gombak, 68100 Gombak, Selangor.
Phone: 03-6188 8148 / 012-208 8148
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories
Kuala Lumpur & Selangor .