[Up to 50% Off] Free Flow of Frozen Yogurt at Snogurt for 2 (RM45) / 4 (RM80) People. From RM20 per person. Halal
- Free flow of frozen yogurt for 2 or 4 people.
- Choose from flavours such as lychee, wild berry, strawberry, apple, and more.
- Over 25 toppings such as green tea jelly, peaches, kiwi, jelly beans, and more.
- Low in calories and 99% fat free.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Jul 21, 2012 – Aug 20, 2012.
- See below write-up on deal page for full list of redemption outlets, opening hours and phone numbers.
- Opening hours on deal page are for the month of Ramadhan.
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Halal restaurant.
- Max. 3 hours per dining session.
- Max. 1 cup per person, refillable within 3-hour period.
- No service charges or Government tax.
- Groupon for 2 or 4 people must be redeemed at the same time.
- Wangsa Maju outlet open from Aug 4, 2012 onwards.
- Valid at 20 Snogurt outlets in Selangor, Kuala Lumpur, and Johor.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Eating dessert is the easiest way to mend a broken heart, without the hassle of performing triple bypasses on voodoo dolls. Today’s Groupon casts spells on flavours with free flow of frozen yogurt from Snogurt, valid at 20 outlets in Selangor, Kuala Lumpur and Johor. Choose from:
- Dessert for 2 people for RM45 instead of RM80 (only RM22.50 per person)
- Dessert for 4 people for RM80 instead of RM160 (only RM20 per person)
Made from fermented milk products, frozen desserts tempt tongues and taste buds with assorted flavours such as apple, melon, grapefruit, strawberry, apple pie, apricot, and solemn promises. Glaze smooth textures and snow-capped mountains with desired toppings as wandering hands select mixed fruits, green tea jellies, kiwis, jelly beans, marshmallows, and national flags. Though frozen yogurts flow freely into throats and tummies, patrons may only remain in outlets up to three hours to prevent sweetness overload and sugar rushes.
One very obvious winning point is that their fruits and other toppings are extremely fresh! I remember picking strawberries and I am utmost impressed that ever strawberries are in perfect shape and condition. I had a glance over the peach area and is looking great as well! I am sure for most people, if the fruits do not look fresh, tendency you will not even reach out for it. I also like the fact that they took notice that many people loves Oreo cookies, it is one unavoidable topping. Thus, they had crushed oreo as well as oreo chunks prepared! PLUS POINT!!! – Jan 10, 2011
– Jian Quin
My usual favorite frozen yogurt creation - original flavor snoggy with fresh strawberries, kiwis, lychees, oreo bits and drizzled with Hershey's strawberry syrup. Refreshing soft and creamy fine texture with a tingle of sourness to it but topped with the sweetness from the fresh fruits and oreo bits. Even Little Pony can't resist that! – Jan 12, 2010
For the taste in overall, my tongue agrees unanimously with both sides of my brain that snogurt is way better than tutti frutti in term of texture, creaminess and taste. – May 22, 2012
Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, and Johor .