[88% Off] 2-hour Body Wellness Package: Collagen Facial with Compress Massage + Milk Bath + Eye Treatment for RM48 instead of RM406
- Collagen facial with compress massage helps reduce signs of aging.
- Milk bath exfoliates and rehydrates skin.
- Redemption period: Aug 2, 2011 – Nov 2, 2011.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 28, 2011 – Oct 30, 2011.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid weekdays: 11am – 8pm, last appointment: 6.30pm (not inclusive of public holidays).
- Not valid on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Not valid from Oct 13, 2011 – Oct 18, 2011.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- For first-time female customers only.
- Printed voucher required for redemption.
Despite arachnids claiming otherwise, applying spider webs to one’s face does not make it silky smooth. Reclaim dominion over 8-legged creatures with today’s Groupon: for RM48, you get a two-hour facial package which includes a collagen facial (RM220 value), collage eye treatment (RM98 value), milk bath (RM88 value), and a complimentary Soothing Compress Therapy massage from Skin Affairs in Kota Damansara, Petaling Jaya (RM406 total value).
Following in the footsteps of countless other attempts to reinvigorate bodies, beauty therapists inaugurate a removal of clothing to avoid liquid finding a new home within the recesses of threadless t-shirts. Patrons dip into a milk bath and are soothed by a hydro jet massage for the equivalent time of the average sitcom. Heeded noses then turn towards a collagen facial, undergoing a cleansing ritual combined with the mystic powers of scrubbing and steaming. A sheen is given a soothing gel followed by a soothing compress massage. As tender hands massage faces and shoulders, ailing beauties await the application of a collagen masque to refresh faces into a new identity. Eyes are then similarly rebooted with its own set of goggles to relieve tell-tale signs of long nights out before a neck treatment dulls pain acquired at various rock concert outings, before toner, moisturiser and sunblock are applied to lock in the effects of the treatment while shooing away misgiving signals.
Phone: 03-6142 4622