[64% Off] 3 Dim Sum Dishes + Chinese Tea at Food Tree Restaurant (Shanghai 10) for RM10 instead of RM27.80. Limited Groupons
- Choose 3 dishes out of 21 choices of dim sum.
- Shanghai double boiled soup dumplings, shrimp dumpling with crab roe, crispy bean curd rolls and more.
- Includes 1 complimentary glass of Chinese tea.
- Experienced chefs with up to 10 years of experience.
- Wi Fi available.
- Redemption period: Apr 26, 2012 – Jun 30, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Apr 17, 2012 – Jun 28, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Walk-in redemption not allowed.
- No rescheduling allowed.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 3pm – 10pm / Sat, Sun & public holidays: 8am – 10pm.
- May buy and use many.
- Premium items limited 1 per Groupon: Shanghai double boiled soup dumplings, avocado with kataifi, xiao long bao or durian pancake.
- Max. 5 Groupons per table.
- Dine-in only.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Halal restaurant.
- Valid at Food Tree Restaurant (Shanghai 10): 03-5566 8093 / 03-5566 8079 / 03-5566 8010 / 017-289 0566 (Call Mon – Fri: 3pm – 10pm / Sat, Sun & public holidays: 8am – 10pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Foods suitable for ordering during first dates include oysters, dim sum and humble pie. Today’s Groupon dishes out appropriate portions: for RM10, you get a selection of three dim sum dishes with a glass of Chinese tea at Shanghai 10, in Shah Alam.
Grovel over a selection of 21 choices of dim sum as mini morsels brush up munchies and chopstick wielding skills. Eliminations end with three winners enshrining baskets or plates as plausible champions include shrimp dumplings with crab roe, Jade dumplings, char siew pau with oyster sauce or durian pancakes. Wash evidences away with Chinese tea as paradoxical virtual socialising may be done with available Wi-Fi.
Phone: 03-5566 8093 / 03-5566 8079 / 03-5566 8010 / 017-289 0566 (Call Mon – Fri: 3pm – 10pm / Sat, Sun & public holidays: 8am – 10pm)
Ask a Question