[Up to 41% Off] Korean BBQ Pork / Chicken Set Meal. Includes Kimchi Jjigae + Dolsot Bibimbap + 10 Side Dishes at Seoul Palace. Meal for 2 (RM43) / 4 (RM84) / 6 (RM120) People. From RM20 per person
- Choose barbecued pork or chicken set meal.
- Sets include kimchi jjigae, bibimbap mixed rice and more.
- Refillable 10 side dishes.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Apr 27, 2012 – Jun 27, 2012
- For groups of more than 10 people, bookings must be made between Apr 17, 2012 – Jun 25, 2012. Groups of less than 10 people, first-come, first-serve.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 11am – 10.30pm / Sat – Sun: 11am – 2.30pm (not including public holidays)
- Not valid on May 13, 2012 and Jun 17, 2012.
- Not valid for dinner on weekends.
- For full list of redeemable outlets, refer below write-up on deal page.
- Customers are not allowed to change booked outlets upon confirmation of bookings.
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing is allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Set meal does not include drinks.
- Valid at 4 Seoul Palace and Seoul Garden outlets:
- Kuchai Lama: 03-7984 2100 (Call 11am – 10.30pm daily)
- USJ City Mall: 03-8025 9805 (Call 11am – 10.30pm daily)
- Bandar Bukit Tinggi: 03-3324 3038 (Call 11am – 10.30pm daily)
- Bandar Baru Klang: 03-3341 1009 (Call 11am – 10.30pm daily)
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Experiencing foreign culture can be enjoyed through eating their food, studying their etiquettes and hugging their foreign tourists. Today’s Groupon responds with Korean barbecue pork or chicken set meal with unlimited side dishes from Seoul Palace, valid at four outlets in the Klang Valley. Choose from:
Relish racks of meat to barbecue on steely pans while choices of pork or chicken morsels lie in the crossfire of hungry utensils. Extend vain battles to conquer unlimited refills of ten side dishes which rotate according to choices and constellations. Swing tongues from raw fires with sides of soup or pancakes while big eaters may chomp on rice served plain or in spouting hotpots as hotspots relieve internet addicts from separation anxieties. Customers may top-up RM3 for plain rice.
- Seoul Garden (Kuchai Lama)
No. 2-1, Jalan Kuchai Maju 1, Kuchai Entrepreneurs Park, 58200 Kuala Lumpur.
Phone: 03-7984 2100 (Call 11am – 10.30pm daily)
- Seoul Palace (19 USJ City Mall)
1st Floor, Lot F31, The 19 USJ City Mall, Jalan Kewajipan, USJ 19, 47620 Subang Jaya, Selangor.
Phone: 03-8025 9805 (Call 11am – 10.30pm daily)
- Seoul Garden (Bandar Bukit Tinggi)
No. 20-11, Lorong Batu Nilam 3F, Bandar Bukit Tinggi, 41200 Klang, Selangor.
Phone: 03-3324 3038 (Call 11am – 10.30pm daily)
- Seoul Garden (Bandar Baru Klang)
No. 21, Ground Floor, Jalan Tiara 2C/KU1, Bandar Baru Klang, 41150 Klang, Selangor.
Phone: 03-3341 1009 (Call 11am – 10.30pm daily)
Bandar Bukit Tinggi Outlet:
Bandar Baru Klang Outlet:
19 USJ City Mall Oulet:
Kuchai Lama Outlet:
Ask a Question
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories
Similar deals from this merchant
Seoul PalaceAvailable at 4 outlets
Klang Valley .