For Immediate Redemption: Weekday Korean BBQ & Steamboat Dinner Buffet + Free Flow of Drinks for 1 Person at Seoul Garden for RM34 instead of RM47.40. Halal
- Korean BBQ and steamboat dinner buffet with large variety of fresh meat, seafood, Korean appetisers, desserts and more.
- Steamboat soup base choices of chicken, ginseng, Chinese herbal, kimchi jigae, and more.
- Over 10 varieties of signature in-house meat marinates.
- Free flow of carbonated drinks, and hot and cold Nestle drinks.
- Top up RM10 for lifetime membership card (RM15.90 value).
- Wi-Fi available.
- Min. 2 Groupons per table. Single diners not allowed.
- Customers are not allowed to switch outlets after purchasing this Groupon.
- Redemption period: Sep 21, 2012 – Nov 2, 2012.
- No bookings required for groups of 4 people and below.
- Bookings for groups of min. 5 people and above must be made between Sep 21, 2012 – Oct 31, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid Mon – Thu: 4.30pm – 10.30pm (not including public holidays).
- Last serving at buffet counter: 9.45pm.
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Children 0.8m and below in height dine for free.
- Children between 0.9m – 1.3m in height dine at RM20 per person, excluding service charges and Government tax. Top-up RM3.99 for free flow of drinks.
- RM5 surcharge applies for every 100g of food wastage.
- Halal restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Groupon not valid for on-going promotions or discounts.
- Each Groupon entitled for 1 lifetime membership card only, payable on the day of redemption.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption. E-vouchers not allowed.
- Valid at Seoul Garden:
- For enquiries: 03-8065 3166 (Call Mon – Fri: 9am – 6pm).
- For enquiries on Sat – Sun and bookings, call respective outlets below:
- Seoul Garden, IOI Mall: 03-8076 8726 (Ms. Sandy / Mr. Eric / Mr. Francis)
- Seoul Garden, 1 Utama: 03-7722 1339 (Mr. Mackey / Mr. Zorro)
- Seoul Garden, KL Festival City: 03-4131 7385 (Mr. John / Mr. Francis)
- Seoul Garden, Setia City Mall: 03-3358 6613 (Mr. Min Zaw / Mr. Eric)
- Seoul Garden, Paradigm Mall (Ground Floor, Boulevard): 03-7887 3316 (Mr. David / Mr. Mackey / Francis)
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Steamboats were first invented as ocean liners until one developed a leak, got flooded with water and sea creatures before landing on an active volcano. Feast on advantageous disasters with today’s Groupon: for RM34, you get a Korean barbecue and steamboat dinner buffet (RM36.90 value) with free flow of drinks (RM4 value), inclusive of 16% service charges and Government tax (RM6.50 value) at Seoul Garden (RM47.40 total value).
Soup choices include:
- Ginseng soup (RM2.88 surcharge)
- Chinese herbal soup (RM2.88 surcharge)
- Kimchi jigae soup (RM2.88 surcharge)
- Super tom yam soup (RM2.88 surcharge)
- Super kimchi soup (RM2.88 surcharge)
- Curry chicken soup (RM2.88 surcharge)
- Tom yam soup (RM2.88 surcharge)
With a large spread encompassing mountainous landscapes of seafood, poultry and meat, diners face the dilemma of making difficult decisions – beginning with the type of soup, the type of marinade to the type of cooking method preferred – which only ends when perfectly seared pieces of food are popped into gaping chewing machines. A long line of marinated meats and seafood await buffet busters, in tongue-twisting flavours like bulgogi, garlic, teriyaki, black pepper, curry, coffee, tomyam and more. Seafood lovers pick from a selection of prawns, clams, mussels, scallops while the more health conscious nibble on a variety of Korean appetisers to please rumbling tummies, like kimchi, kong namual, salads and fruits. Carbo nuts revel in the noodle station while those too lazy to cook their own food may empty the cooked food station filled with ready-cooked or deep fried items. Dunk everything into more than eight signature house specialty sauces, rumoured to make even shoelaces taste saucy.
A range of carbonated drinks and Nestle drinks like iced lemon tea, mango juice, orange juice, honey green tea, coffee and more clears food from breathing passageways, averting the need for showy Heimlich manoeuvres. Once the commotion over the dinner table has died down, customers may retreat to grill virtual meat pieces on mobile devices whilst surfing the Wi-Fi waves. Smoking sections are also available for chronic tobacco grillers at the 1 Utama outlet.
Click here to see full buffet menu.
While Seoul Garden runs promotions on its website, this Groupon still offers the best value for money.
- Seoul Garden, IOI Mall
Lot EG9 & EG10, Ground Floor, IOI Mall New Extension, Batu 9, Jalan Puchong, Bandar Puchong Jaya, 47170 Puchong, Selangor.
Phone: 03-8076 8726 – Ms. Sandy / Mr. Eric / Mr. Francis (Call 11.30am – 10pm daily)
- Seoul Garden, 1 Utama
LG 345, Lower Ground Floor, Highstreet, 1 Utama Shopping Centre, Bandar Utama, 47800, Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Phone: 03-7722 1339 – Mr. Mackey / Mr. Zorro (Call 11.30am – 10pm daily)
- Seoul Garden, KL Festival City
Lot G38, Ground Floor, KL Festival City Mall, No. 67, Jalan Taman Ibukota, Taman Danau Kota, Setapak, 53300 Kuala Lumpur.
Phone: 03-4131 7385 – Mr. John / Mr. Francis (Call 11.30am – 10pm daily)
- Seoul Garden, Setia City Mall
Lot LG23, Lower Ground Floor, No. 7, Persiaran Setia Dagang, Section UB, 40170 Shah Alam, Selangor.
Phone: 03-3358 6613 – Mr. Min Zaw / Mr. Eric (Call 11.30am – 10pm daily)
- Seoul Garden, Paradigm Mall (Ground Floor, Boulevard)
Lot GB02, Ground Floor, Paradigm Mall, No. 1, Jalan SS7/26A, Kelana Jaya, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor. Phone: 03-7887 3316 - Mr. David / Mr. Mackey / Francis (Call 11.30am – 10pm daily)
Seoul Garden has been featured on 8TV's Ho Chak! programme.
This was my first time visiting Seoul Garden and I must admit that I really enjoyed savouring their grilled meat in a very cozy atmosphere. Not only that, their customer service of this branch was great as well, as we were attended almost instantly upon request. I also noted that the food are always replenished when they are finishing. – Sep 29, 2010
– Ken Jun
There are a lot of meat for you to choose ranging from beef to chicken and fish... Besides that, there have prawn and clams as well... This is a HALAL restaurant so obviously there is no pork around... What I like most is their garlic beef... Nicely marinated... – Jul 13, 2011
They have tons of foods to choose from. I went crazy looking at the meat section!! The best was the thinly sliced marinated chicken and beef. Simply heaven! The beef was so tender and sweet, till I could'nt stop grilling and topping up my plate with it. – Nov 30, 2011
Klang Valley .