[46% Off] Japanese Weekend Lunch Buffet at Senjyu, e@Curve for RM49.90 instead of RM92.80. Pork-free. Limited Groupons
- Fresh seafood like salmon, tuna, cuttlefish, butterfish and more.
- Makimono and temaki are among sushi selections.
- Cooked options include tempura, grilled food, rice and noodles.
- Wide array of sake, wine and champagne available for purchase.
- Redemption period: Mar 7, 2012 – Jun 10, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Feb 27, 2012 – Jun 8, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Sat & Sun: Noon (12pm) – 3pm (not including public holidays).
- Not valid on May 5, 2012 and Jun 2, 2012.
- May buy and use many.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at Senjyu, e@Curve: 03-7727 9028 (Calling hours: Mon – Fri: 12pm – 10pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Although in the past, buffets were only for the upper class, the general population succeeded in breaking the mould by threatening to stop supplying produce to pompous parties. Today’s Groupon gives power to the masses: for RM49.90, you get a Japanese weekend lunch buffet at Senjyu, e@Curve (RM92.80 value).
Freshly caught seafood are flown to new homes on prepared plates that welcome salmon, tuna, cuttlefish, butterfish and more. Bite into fresh salmon sashimi or opt for comestibles that have been on hot surfaces like tempura, grilled meats and rice while mild mannered diners have the option of calming, soupy, noodles. Traditional hand-rolled temaki shaped like ice cream cones indulge childish pleasures while hand-pressed and bite-sized makimono indulge sloth-like impulses of adulthood.Facebook: SENJYU
Zaru Cha Soba & Calpis
Ask a Question