[Up to 57% Off] Beginners’ Swimming Lessons by Experienced Coaches at Promenade Lakeside, 1 Utama Shopping Centre. Learn up to 2 styles. 6 Lessons. For 1 Person (RM88) / 2 People (RM156)
- 6 x 30-minute swimming lessons for beginners.
- Learn breathing and floating techniques and up to 2 swimming styles.
- Lessons conducted by experienced coaches.
- Suitable for adults and children aged 5 and above.
- Redemption period: Feb 18, 2012 – Apr 15, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Feb 6, 2012 – Apr 13, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to reservation or Groupon will be forfeited.
- 30-minute lessons valid Sat & Sun: 11am – 5pm (including public holidays).
- Students are required to attend the same session time for all six lessons at 1 lesson per week.
- May buy and use many.
- Min. 5, max. 8 students per lesson.
- For customers aged 5 and above only.
- Those with asthma, high blood pressure or other chronic conditions require a doctor’s approval to enrol for lessons.
- Valid at Sealantis (Booking and enquiries: 03-7726 9932 / Call 10am – 10pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
While there are many fishes in the sea, they are only accessible to divers, pirates and other fishes. Today’s Groupon gives land dwellers a fighting chance with six beginners’ swimming lessons at Sealantis at Promenade Lakeside, 1 Utama Shopping Centre. Choose from:
- 6 x 30-minute beginners’ swimming lessons for 1 person for RM88 (RM180 value)
- 6 x 30-minute beginners’ swimming lessons for 2 people for RM156 (RM360 value)
Floundering earthlings wade into purpose-built reservoirs in Sealantis, testing waters before embarking on exoduses into underwater estates. Alpha swimmers impart essential basics such as breathing and floating techniques before bestowing greenhorns with one or two swimming styles depending on individual ability to stay afloat and apt for imitating sea creatures. Water threading apprentices are required to bring along personal towels and come donned in proper swim attire but leave water retention tendencies at home.
Those suffering from asthma, high blood pressure and other chronic conditions require a doctor’s approval letter to attending the lessons.
Phone: 03-7726 9932 (10am
– 10pm daily)
Facebook: Sealantis Dive team
Ask a Question