[Up to 50% Off] Authentic 6-Course Vietnamese Dinner at Sao Nam Vietnamese Cuisine, Empire Shopping Gallery for 3 – 4 people (RM78) / 6 – 8 People (RM148). From only RM18.50 per person. Pork-free
- Authentic Vietnamese cuisine.
- Prawn springrolls, chicken or beef bamboo tube, chicken lemongrass, grilled eggplant, Lotus Imperial Rice, and more.
- Uses modern cooking style from Central Vietnam.
- Award-winning chef from Vietnam.
- Includes green tea.
- Redemption period: Mar 3, 2012 – Apr 3, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Feb 23, 2012 – Apr 1, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to original bookings or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 5pm – 10pm (not including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Sharing allowed if dining partner orders a main dish from menu.
- Dine-in only.
- Valid at Sao Nam (03- 2144 1225 / Calling hours: Mon – Sun: 10am – 10pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Experiencing a foreign country starts from looking at postcards, to travelling there, and finally, invading that country with an army of paper sampans. Today’s Groupon respects borders with an authentic six-course Vietnamese dinner at Sao Nam Vietnamese Cuisine in Empire Shopping Gallery, Subang Jaya. Choose from:
- 6-course meal for 3 – 4 people for RM78 (up to RM146.20 total value)
- 6-course meal for 6 – 8 people for RM148 (up to RM294.60 total value)
6-Course Meal for 3 – 4 People:
6-Course Meal for 6 – 8 People:
Embarking on six-course culinary experiences, dining delegates watch as colourful and aromatic dishes dance out in sequence to the satisfaction of eyes, nostrils, and mathematicians. Fortunate fangs tear into chicken lemongrass and grilled eggplant while stately spoons dig into Lotus Imperial Rice consisting of wok-seared rice with dried shrimps and lotus seed steamed in lotus leaf. Hailing from Vietnam, the award-winning chef whips up the exotic feast using modern cooking styles and sensibility from Northen and Central Vietnam.
Sao Nam Vietnamese Cuisine does not serve pork but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 03- 2144 1225
Prawn Spring Roll (Left); Vietnamese Pancake (Right)
Beef Bamboo Tube
Lotus Imperial Rice
Sao Nam Vietnamese Cuisine was featured in Time Out Kuala Lumpur.Ask a Question