[54% Off] Grilled Yakiniku Australian Strip Loin Beef Steak + Homemade Mushroom Soup for RM23 instead of RM50
- 200g grilled Yakiniku strip loin steak.
- Australian beef.
- Homemade mushroom soup.
- Includes sides of broccoli, salad and bread.
- Get 15% off additional side dishes (from RM3.90).
- Redemption period: Dec 2, 2011 – Feb 2, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Nov 23, 2011 – Feb 1, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid 11.30am – 10pm daily (Including selected public holidays. Call to enquire).
- May buy and use many.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Dine-in only.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Valid at Rockfish Noodle Bar (03-8071 6668).
A readymade steak saves meat lovers the hassle of hunting wild bulls or crying over milk spilt by petty cows. Enjoy fuss-free gastronomy with today's Groupon: for RM23, you get a grilled Yakiniku Australian beef strip loin steak, with sides of broccoli, salad and bread and homemade mushroom soup at Rockfish Noodle Bar in Puchong (RM50.40 value).
Expert fork and knife-wielders carve strip loin steaks into socially acceptable pieces, taking care not to stuff mouths inappropriately. Accompanied by healthy sidekicks of broccoli, salad and bread, strip loins laced with German-style black pepper sauce need not put off diet balancers or strict omnivores. Tantalising aromas from homemade mushroom soup teases patrons while inducing involuntary drool, as well as filling up stomachs. Customers dine outdoors while nodding politely at human chimneys, while others remain inside and bump fists with waves of air-conditioning. For further gastronomic affairs, see the menu here.
Phone: 03-8071 6668