[Up to 56% Off] Japanese Language Classes for Beginners for 3.5 Months for 1 (RM169) / 2 (RM300) People. From RM150 per person. Learn Speaking, Reading, Writing and Listening
- Full 3-month semester of Japanese language classes for beginners.
- Learn to speak, read, write and listen.
- Weekly 2-hour lessons (14 classes total).
- Includes text book and class hand outs.
- Cassettes and flash cards will be used in classes.
- Redemption period: Jul 29, 2012 - Aug 11, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 18, 2012 – Aug 4, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Intakes subject to availability.
- No rescheduling allowed.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Customers can only choose from listed class dates.
- Missed classes will not be replaced.
- Classes on public holidays will be replaced on another date.
- Students are not allowed to join a course in the middle of an intake.
- For full class schedule, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- Min. 12, max. 16 people per class.
- First-time customers aged 12 and above only.
- Valid at Ringo Language & Translation Services (email@example.com).
- Enquiries: 03-7877 9644 / 03-7877 8644 / 017-385 9753 (Call Tue – Fri: 10.30am – 9pm / Sat, Sun & Mon: 10.30am – 5.30pm)
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org by Aug 4, 2012 with the subject title ‘Japanese Ringo Redemption (Groupon)’ with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Preferred intake
- Attached Groupon
Without language, phones would be obsolete, gestures would be misunderstood and actions would not speak at all. Restore voices with today’s Groupon: you get three and a half months of introductory Japanese classes, inclusive of registration fees and a textbook at Ringo Language & Translation Services in Petaling Jaya. Choose from:
- Course for 1 person for RM169 instead of RM344
- Course for 2 people for RM300 instead of RM688 (only RM150 per person)
- Pronunciation of Japanese sounds and writing (Hiragana)
- Greetings and introductions (countries, jobs, age)
- Names of things / places / transport etc.
- Names of food and drinks
- Family tree
- Days of the week
- Time expression (Date, Week, Month, Year, AM / PM, etc.)
- Daily basic verbs (work, study, sleep, eat, drink, etc.)
- Verb conjugation (present and past tense, affirmative and negative)
- Yes / no questions
- What / where / who / whose / how and etc.
- Listening and conversation (every class)
Class intakes and schedule:
- Jul 29, 2012 - Nov 11, 2012: every Sunday (3.15pm – 5.15pm)
- Aug 10, 2012 - Nov 23, 2012: every Friday (7pm – 9pm)
- Aug 11, 2012 - Nov 10, 2012: every Saturday (10am – 12pm)
Students are required to attend all fourteen classes on the same day every week.
Practice rusty assimilation skills by learning a new language to prepare for future Japanese mochi missions. Weekly two-hour classes brace young ninjas by bestowing speaking, reading, writing and listening knowledge of foreign lingos into formerly monolingual brains. Read helpful hand outs while sketching doodles on provided text books. Roman alphabets assert dominance for the first six chapters, thereby easing greenhorns into foreign bathhouses before abandoning conquered lands to irate locals. Unleashing an arsenal of retro cassettes and flash cards onto classes, tongue twisting teachers provide a variety of stimuli for students with visual, auditory and olfactory learning styles.
Phone: 03-7877 9644 / 03-7877 8644 / 017-385 9753 (Call Tue – Fri: 10.30am – 9pm / Sat, Sun & Mon: 10.30am – 5.30pm)