[Up to 63% Off] 3-Month Beginners Mandarin Language Course for 1 (RM135) / 2 (RM250) People. From RM125 per person. Learn Speaking, Reading, Writing & Listening
- 3-month full semester Mandarin language course for beginners.
- 2-hour weekly lesson covers speaking, reading, writing and listening.
- Fun and interactive learning using cassettes and flash cards.
- Registration fees, textbook, and class hand outs included.
- Redemption period: Sep 8, 2012 – Dec 8, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 27, 2012 – Sep 1, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- No rescheduling allowed upon confirmation of booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Intake dates:
- Saturday classes: Sep 8, 2012 (Sat): 3:15pm – 5:15pm
- Sunday classes: Sep 9, 2012 (Sun): 1pm – 3pm
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- For first-time customers aged 10 and above only.
- Min. 12, max. 16 students per class.
- Includes RM30 registration fees and RM20 textbook purchase.
- Valid at Ringo Language & Translation Service: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enquiries: 03-7877 9644 / 03-7877 8644 / 017-385 9753 (Call Tue – Fri 10.30am - 9pm / Sat – Mon: 10.30am - 5.30pm, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Email (email@example.com) with subject title ‘Japanese Ringo Redemption (Groupon)’ by Sep 1, 2012 and provide your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred intake
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
- You will receive a confirmation email within 3 working days.
Foreign languages have been known to open doors, enabling one to secure jobs, study abroad, and converse with the doorman. Today’s Groupon moves forward with a three-month full semester Mandarin language course for beginners at Ringo Language & Translation Service in Petaling Jaya. Choose from:
- Course for 1 person for RM135 instead of RM340
- Course for 2 people for RM250 instead of RM680 (only RM125 per person)
- Full semester class fee (RM290 value)
- Registration fee (RM30 value)
- Textbook (RM20 value)
- Greetings and introductions: countries, jobs, or age
- Names of things / places / transport, etc.
- Names of food and drinks
- Family tree
- Days of the week
- Time expressions: date, week, month, year, AM / PM, etc.
- Daily basic verbs: work, study, sleep, eat, drink, etc.
- Verb conjugation: present and past tense, affirmative and negative
- Yes or no questions
- What, where, who, whose, how, and etc.
- Listening and conversation
Encode monotonous conversations and juicy gossips to in a graceful twist of the tongue as beginners strive to master the language of the Orient. Classes train minds in methods of conversing, reading, and writing in crafty symbols as trainers guide beginners in the art of differentiating speeches from screeches. Weekly lessons enforce eloquent opportunities with included textbook and hand outs while practical practices with cassettes and flash cards prompt quick responses to warm greetings and bladder dysfunctions.
Phone: 03-7877 9644 / 03-7877 8644 / 017-385 9753 (Call Tue – Fri 10.30am - 9pm / Sat – Mon: 10.30am - 5.30pm, not including public holidays)