[Up to 73% Off] Reverse Pork Burger + Soup of the Day at Ribs, Bandar Utama for 2 (RM30) / 4 (RM55) / 6 (RM72) People. From RM12 per person
- Reverse burger with a bun, vegetables, bacon and cheese layered between 2 pork patties.
- Comes with soup of the day.
- Meal sharing allowed.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Jun 26, 2012 – Sep 26, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jun 16, 2012 – Sep 24, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 12pm – 3pm / 6pm – 10 pm daily (Including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Groupons may be combined.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Valid at Ribs: 03-7729 8921 (Call 12pm – 3pm / 6pm – 10 pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Fairy tales often feature food as prominent characters such as poisoned apples, gingerbread houses, and the three little pigs. Today’s Groupon puts an edible twist to endings with a pork burger and soup of the day at Ribs in Oasis Complex, Bandar Utama. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM30 instead of RM90 (only RM15 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM55 instead of RM180 (only RM13.75 per person)
- Meal for 6 people for RM72 instead of RM269.90 (only RM12 per person)
When questions surround existences, indulgent swine donate bodies for mankind’s betterment as meat transform to patties and roll in between buns and secret recipes. Chefs draw tasteful experiences to assign vegetables, bacon and cheese on burger guard duties before servers present pork provisions to discerning diners and bun connoisseurs. As food settle in bellies, soups of the day fill bodies and souls with warmth and inspirational stories while patrons upload second-hand tales with the available Wi-Fi.
Phone: 03-7729 8921 (Call 12pm – 3pm / 6pm – 10 pm daily)
Ribs has been featured in TimeOut Kuala Lumpur.
The shiny bacon, caramalized pineapple, and that big juicy home made pork patty ought to make any pork burger lover droll like a hungry puppies. Gareth rated this as good as the Cristang’s pork burger but totally different at the same time, with a completely different taste and texture too, but equally agreeable to the taste buds. – Jan 22, 2010
went here on a friend's recommendation, must try out the reverse pork burger. It definitely didn't disappoint. Pork Patty was excellent and the meal definitely hearty! – Mar 27, 2012
– Joel C
Overall, it was a pleasure porky dining experience. Will we visit the restaurant again? No doubt about that! :) – Jun 5, 2012
– Inspired Momx1
Ribs @ OasisLot 1-1, BU4 Oasis Complex, No. 2, Tengkat Bandar Utama, Bandar Utama
Petaling Jaya, Selangor 47800