[Up to 57% Off] Rice Dish + Free Flow of Tea at Retro Café for 2 (RM10) / 4 (RM18) People. From RM4.50 per person. Honey Teriyaki Chicken, Fish Chop, Chicken with Kimchi, and more
- Up to 10 rice dishes to choose from.
- Choose crispy fish chop rice, honey teriyaki chicken rice, stir-fried chicken rice with kimchi, and more.
- Free flow of tea: Green tea, jasmine tea, or wild fruit tea.
- Cosy indoor and outdoor dining space.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Walk-in redemption period: Jun 22, 2012 – Aug 22, 2012.
- No booking required. First come first serve basis.
- Valid 11am – 11pm daily (including public holidays).
- Closed on Wednesdays.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Dine-in only.
- May buy and use many.
- No service charges or Government tax.
- Valid at Retro Café: 03-3318 2297 (Call 11am – 11pm daily excluding Wednesdays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
If time travel was possible, man would be able to see food from all eras including the dinosaur steak, fried dodo, and stones. Today’s Groupon serves up modern dishes with a rice dish and free flow of tea at Retro Café in Bandar Bukit Tinggi, Klang. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM10 instead of RM20.80 (only RM5 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM18 instead of RM41.60 (only RM4.50 per person)
Meal for 2 People includes:
Famished feeders of twos and fours take steps to undergo time travel missions, going back in time with cravings for crispy fish chop rice, honey teriyaki chicken rice, stir-fried chicken rice with kimchi, or seven other grain dishes. Once stomachs are satiated, free flow of green tea, jasmine tea, or wild fruit tea drain edible morsels, celebrating accomplishments and satisfactory burps via available Wi-Fi while eyes resume feasting on backward canvases and cashiers.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories
Retro CaféLot 18-0, Lorong Batu Nilam 3a, Bandar Bukit Tinggi 1
Klang, Selangor 41200