[Up to 61% Off] Authentic Hunan Chinese Meal at Restaurant Xiang Li Place. 5-Course Meal for 5 (RM48) / 7-Course Meal for 8 People (RM78). From RM9.60 per person
- Meal for 5 includes: hot and spicy tilapia fish, dried king oyster mushroom, hunan red braised pork and more.
- Meal for 8 includes: Mao’s signature red braised pork, hot and spicy pork trotters, steamed tilapia and more.
- Oriental-themed restaurant serving authentic Hunan cuisine.
- Redemption period: Aug 28, 2012 – Oct 28, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 18, 2012 – Oct 27, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 6 hours prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 11am – 10.30pm (including certain public holidays, call to enquire).
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing allowed.
- RM1 usage fee is charged per person for sterilised dining utensils.
- Rice and drinks not included, charged separately.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Valid at Restaurant Xiang Li Place: 03-7726 7633 (11am – 10.30pm, including certain public holidays, call to enquire).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Although it is believed that one may dig a hole to China, magnetic interference, shifting tectonic plates and prehistoric dinosaurs have prevented this dream from being realised. Today’s Groupon requires a car at best with an authentic Hunan Chinese course meal at Restaurant Xiang Li Place in Damansara Utama. Choose from:
- Meal for 5 people for RM48 instead of RM122.10
- Meal for 8 people for RM78 instead of RM185.90
Meal for 5 includes:
Meal for 8 includes:
Culinary and culture thieves substitute lock picks and guide books for dining utensils at Restaurant Xiang Li Place, drinking in Chinese ambience and Hunan cuisine. Characterised by blazing flavours, Hunan signatures of red braised pork, hot and spicy pork trotters, and tilapia fish waft their way to tables bent on satisfying tummies and emblazoning minds alike. Meals are available in courses suited for either five or eight people, catering for families, friends, and extended terracotta relatives.
Phone: 03-7726 7633 (11am – 10.30pm, including certain public holidays, call to enquire).
Hot and Spicy Tilapia Fish
Mao's signature red braised pork
Wild Mushroom Pork Rib Soup
Snow Red Mo