[Up to 75% Off] Unlimited Circuit Go-karting for 1 hour. Choose 1 (RM65) / 2 (RM126) / 4 People (RM240)
- 1 hour of unlimited laps.
- Top speed of 70km/h.
- 700m circuit.
- Headgear provided.
- Supervision by professional marshals.
- Redemption period: Jan 26, 2012 – Apr 26, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jan 17, 2012 – Apr 12, 2012.
- Min. 14 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid Tue – Sun: 4pm – midnight (including public holidays).
- Closed on Mondays.
- No time extension will be given if customer is late.
- Rescheduling (one time only) must be done 2 days prior to original booking date, or Groupon will be forfeited.
- May buy and use many.
- For customers aged 12 and above only.
- Customers must sign an indemnity form.
- Not suitable for pregnant women, diabetics and individuals with high blood pressure or heart problems.
- Loose clothing, slippers and sandals not permitted.
- Max. 20 go-karts per session.
- The management reserves the right to cancel booking if weather or track is unsafe for go-karting. The session will then be rescheduled.
- Valid at Raycer Powerhouse MAEPS Karting Circuit, Serdang only: 019-333 6110 (10am – 6pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
When cars were invented, horse-drawn chariots were made obsolete, triggering the Million Stallion Depression. Steer clear of horrible history with today’s Groupon with go-karting around a 700m circuit for 60 minutes with unlimited laps at MAEPS Karting Circuit in Serdang. Choose from:
- For RM65, you get an hour of go-karting with unlimited laps for 1 person (RM240 value)
- For RM126, you get an hour of go-karting with unlimited laps for 2 people (RM480 value)
- For RM240, you get an hour of go-karting with unlimited laps for 4 people (RM960 value)
- 4 Stroke Robin-Subaru engine with 5Zigen exhaust system
- 8 horsepower, 210cc
- Top speed of 70km/h
- Adjustable throttle and brake paddles
- Hydraulic brakes
- Comfortable tillet seats
- Bridgestone YDS high performance tyres for optimum grip
- Onboard key ignition
As miniature race car drivers arrive, they are briefed for ten minutes on dos and don’ts of go-karting and taught about safety and driving techniques. Kart enthusiasts then hit the track after donning provided headgear and proceed to lap the 700m circuit as many times as they wish within 60 minutes. The likes of sandals, slippers and high heels are prohibited as well as loose clothing and go-kartists must signal before stopping at designated pit stops or risk crashing into physical and verbal walls. Racing and bumping other karts is not encouraged, but customers may take the opportunity to take in the scenery or self-taken shots to be shown off to proud mothers.
While Raycer Powerhouse has more than one circuit, this Groupon is only valid at the MAEPS Karting Circuit in Serdang.
Ask a Question