[81% Off] Full Auto Detailing Package: Engine Bay Detailing + Claying + Tar Removal + Polishing + Waxing + More for RM109 instead of RM585. Uses Products from the USA
- Full auto detailing valid for all cars, including SUVs, MPVs and 4WDs.
- 10 steps includes claying, tar removal, polishing, waxing, window cleaning, dashboard treatment, engine bay detailing, and more.
- Uses Meguiar's and Mothers products from the USA.
- Prestige Lounge waiting room and Wi-Fi available.
- Customers may check on car progress via access to CCTV.
- Redemption period: Aug 7, 2012 – Nov 7, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 28, 2012 – Nov 5, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 9am – 8pm daily (including public holidays).
- Limit 1 per car registration number. May buy many as gifts.
- Valid at Prestige Auto Detailing Specialist: 017-386 2694 / 016-909 4443 (Call 10am – 5pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like puppies, cars look better when buffed, bathed and given special names. Pamper precious ones with today’s Groupon; for RM109, you get a full 10-step auto detailing package (RM585 value) from Prestige Auto Detailing Specialist, valid at Damansara Perdana.
3-hour package includes:
- Wash & vacuum (RM15 value)
- Polish & waxing (RM200 value)
- Claying (RM55 value)
- Engine bay detailing (RM35 value)
- Windscreen and window cleaning & watermark removal (RM180 value)
- Dashboard treatment (RM45 value)
- Tar removal (RM55 value)
Proud possessions undergo a full auto detailing by mobile mavens as three-hour works extend chances of outshining magical carriages and job descriptions. Nuancing nicks and greasy glints are ironed out with careful claying and tar removals before a thorough cleansing of windows, interiors, and engines. Utilising Meguiar's and Mothers products from the USA, vehicular partners receive a dose of polish and wax before returning to the arms of relieved owners waiting in the wings of waiting rooms with Wi-Fi. Customers are given temporary access of CCTV views to check on car progress.