[Up to 64% Off] 6-Hr Hands-on Photography Workshop: ‘Understanding Exposure and Composition’. For 1 (RM78) / 2 (RM138) People. From RM69 per person
- 6-hour hands-on photography workshop on exposure and composition.
- Covers topics such as aperture, exposure, depth of field, histogram diagram and more.
- Suitable for DSLR and digital camera owners.
- Those without cameras may still attend to learn theory.
- Conducted by a professional photographer with 10 years of experience.
- Course date: Sep 1, 2012 – Sep 16, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 18, 2012 – Aug 26, 2012.
- Min. 5 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 3 days prior to booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Refer below write-up on deal page for workshop schedule.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy and use many.
- No min. number of students, max. 20 students per class.
- For participants aged 11 and above only.
- Lunch and equipment not provided.
- Valid at Photo Delivery:
- Enquiries: 012-286 9736 - Kevin (Call: 11am – 7pm daily).
- Redemption: http://gr.pn/PhotoDeliveryClass
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Fill in this online form (http://gr.pn/PhotoDeliveryClass) by Aug 26, 2012.
- You will receive a confirmation email within 3 working days from booking date.
The power of photography is indisputable, as a picture from war-torn countries can evoke despair while a compromising photo can despair politicians. Today’s Groupon makes headlines with a six-hour hands-on photography workshop on exposure and composition from Photo Delivery in Bandar Puteri Puchong, Selangor. Choose from:
- For 1 person for RM78 instead of RM190
- For 2 people for RM138 instead of RM380 (only RM69 per person)
Workshop details (additional break included):
- 10am – 1pm: Session A
- 1pm – 2pm: Lunch break (lunch not included)
- 2pm – 5pm: Session B
- Session A: Understand Exposure
- Basic exposure
- Aperture, shutter speed and ISO
- Isolating the subject and depth of field
- Freezing the action and implying motion
- Camera modes: M, A, S, and P
- Light meters
- Correct and creative exposure
- Histogram diagram
- Session B: Understanding the Art of Seeing – Composition
- How to take a good photograph
- The elements of design in a composition
- Rule of Thirds and Golden Ratio
- Light vs. Line
- Pattern vs. Motion
- Sep 1, 2012 (Sat): 10am – 5pm
- Sep 2, 2012 (Sun): 10am – 5pm
- Sep 15, 2012 (Sat): 10am – 5pm
- Sep 16, 2012 (Sun): 10am – 5pm
With 10 years of experience, professional photographer Kevin Soon relays acquired knowledge on aperture, depth of field and more to picture perfect enthusiasts and camera totters. Understand techniques to getting the right exposure while maintaining the right photo and mental composure, prior to hitting the shutter button and screaming the word cheese. While food is not provided during the workshop, learners can utilise lunch breaks at neighbouring restaurants and neighbourly cafes.
Participants must bring their own equipment for the workshop. However, those without cameras but have interest in photography are encouraged to take part.
Phone: 012-286 9736 – Kevin (Call 11am – 9pm daily).
Facebook: PhotoDelivery.com.my Your 1-stop Photo Specialist