[Up to 49% Off] 5-Course Meal for 6 (RM198) / 8-Course Meal for 10 people (RM350) at Phoenix Chinese Restaurant, 5-star Holiday Inn Kuala Lumpur Glenmarie. From RM33 per person. Halal
- Located in a 5-star hotel.
- 5-course or 8-course Chinese meal for 6 or 10 people.
- Includes double boiled winter melon soup, crispy chicken with plum sauce, stir-fried asparagus on braised yam, and more.
- Desserts included.
- Children aged 3 and below dine for free.
- Air-conditioned indoor dining.
- Redemption period: Apr 6, 2012 – May 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Mar 28, 2012 – May 28, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 2 days prior to booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Tue – Sun: 12.30pm – 2.30pm / 6.30pm – 10.30pm (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- Halal restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Additional diners subject to surcharge of RM33 per person.
- Valid at Phoenix Chinese Restaurant, Holiday Inn Glenmarie (03-7803 9090 ext. 302).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Humans eat for a variety of reasons, such as to sustain bodies, provide nutrition, and mend a broken heart. Today’s Groupon heals over time with a Chinese set meal from Phoenix Chinese Restaurant at five-star Holiday Inn Kuala Lumpur Glenmarie. Choose from:
- 5-course Chinese meal for 6 people for RM198 instead of RM272.60 (only RM33 per person)
- 8-course Chinese meal for 10 people for RM350 instead of RM690.20 (only RM35 per person)
The post-renovated restaurant flaunts renewed interiors and makeovers, welcoming guests to feast on multi-course Chinese cuisines. Toiling in woks, fishes befriend sambal-decked dried shrimp in five-person meals as tiger prawns roll in butter sauces to satiate 10 mouths, manipulating flavours and tongues. Foodies delight on stir-fried asparaguses while yams are seared in pots, presenting selves for judgement and banishment to bellies. Ending meals, teeth munch on rambutan and ball-shaped fruits to soothe dry throats and stuffed tummies.
Phone: 03-7803 9090 ext. 302
Facebook: Holiday Inn Kuala Lumpur Glenmarie
Ask a Question
The chicken, fried till crispy perfection was moreish but it was the plum sauce that impressed. It was thick and robust in flavour – spicy, tangy, sweet and savoury. Almost like a Nyonya assam sauce, but not quite as sweet. – Mar 1, 2012.
– Bangsar Babe