[94% Off] 2-hr Floral Water Refreshing Spa Facial for RM38 instead of RM680. For men / women
- 2-hour refreshing, soothing, and relaxing facial.
- Includes double cleansing, eye mask, extraction, deep exfoliation, and more.
- Relieves stress and muscle tensions.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Uses products formulated in France.
- Get RM100 facial treatment voucher for next visit.
- Redemption period: Apr 26, 2012 – Jul 26, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Apr 15, 2012 – Jul 21, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling (1 time only) must be made at least 2 days prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Sat: 10.30am – 8.30pm / Sun: 10am – 6pm (including public holidays).
- Last appointment Mon – Sat: 6.30pm / Sun: 4pm.
- May buy and use many.
- For first-time customers only. Male customers must be accompanied by a female customer.
- Valid at Pearl De Beauty (03-8024 0118).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Vampires get their sparkling features by staying away from the Sun, getting enough sleep, and having diamonds for dessert. Achieve sparkling complexion with today’s Groupon: for RM38, you get a two-hour floral water refreshing spa facial worth RM680 at Pearl De Beauty.
2-hour package consists of:
- Professional consultation (10 minutes)
- Relaxing scalp massage (10 minutes)
- Double cleansing (5 minutes)
- Deep exfoliation (25 minutes)
- Extraction (15 minutes)
- Point massage or face massage (subject to skin type) (10 minutes)
- Eye mask with eye massage (10 minutes)
- Collagen neck mask with neck massage (10 minutes)
- Intensive floral water essence mask (subject to skin type) (20 minutes)
- Final care (eye care + face moisturiser + sun care) (5 minutes)
Beauty connoisseurs first carry out a thorough examination and consultation on the condition of skin before rejuvenating frazzled skin. Swing worries away as a relaxing opening scalp massage leaves patrons at peace, before skin-savvy savants perform double cleansing and deep exfoliation. Extraction then takes places, followed by face massage or point massage, with special care given to often overlooked eyes and neck, before submerging in the intensive floral water essence mask. Call it a day with the final care of moisturiser and sun care before setting out to knock the teeth off vampires while they leave jaws hanging.Phone: 03-8024 0118
Ask a Question