[Up to 73% Off] Vegetarian Mixed Platter at Peace Bliss Restaurant, Bangsar. Choose Thai, Indian, Chinese, Malay, OR Fusion. For 2 (RM25) / 4 (RM40) / 6 (RM50) People. From RM8.30 per person
- Vegetarian mixed platter for 2, 4, or 6 people.
- Choice of Thai, Indian, Chinese, Malay, or fusion platter.
- Main course includes vegetarian green curry chicken, vegetarian mutton peratal, vegetarian ikan masak lemak, and more.
- Starter: Thai salad, vegetarian fried wantan dumplings, tortilla wrap, and more.
- Egg-free dishes. Onion and garlic-free dishes available upon request.
- Vegetarian restaurant; Muslim-friendly.
- Redemption period: Aug 30, 2012 – Oct 30, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 18, 2012 – Oct 28, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Sun – Thu: 10am – 10pm / Fri – Sat: 10am – 2am (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Vegetarian restaurant.
- Egg-free dishes. Onion or garlic-free dishes available upon request.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Valid at Peace Bliss Restaurant: 03-2385 4040 (Call 10am – 6pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Vegetarian meals promote healthy consumptions, balanced diets, and names for kindergarten stage plays. Today’s Groupon gives a healthy clean bill with a vegetarian mixed platter at Peace Bliss Restaurant in Bangsar Baru, Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM25 instead of RM61.50 (only RM12.50 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM40 instead of RM123 (only RM10 per person)
- Meal for 6 people for RM50 instead of RM184.50 (only RM8.30 per person)
Hungry herbivorous humanoids appear in twos, fours, or sixes and settle on eating surfaces bearing appetites and salt shakers. Trying foreign flavoured platters, tingling tied tongues explore Thai, Indian, Chinese, Malay, or fusion as tempting trays serve starters like Thai salad, fried wantan dumplings, tortilla wrap, and forks. Main meals like vegetarian green curry chicken, vegetarian mutton peratal, and vegetarian ikan masak lemaktake centre stage, curbing cravings and striking satisfactions as diners delight in egg, onion, or garlic-free feasts.
Peace Bliss Restaurant does not serve meat, pork or alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 03-2385 4040 (Call 10am – 6pm daily)
Facebook: Peace Bliss Vegetarian Cuisine