[46% Off] Outback Steakhouse BBQ Chicken Quarter + Soup of the Day for RM23 instead of RM42.80. Pork-free
- Quarter chicken smoked, roasted and glazed with special BBQ sauce, served with mashed potatoes.
- Soup of the Day: chicken mushroom or cream of carrot soup.
- American steakhouse franchise with more than 1,200 restaurants in 22 countries.
- Indoor and alfresco dining.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Mar 1, 2012 – May 1, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Feb 20, 2012 – Apr 30, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid 11.30am – midnight daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Government tax and service charges included.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Sides cannot be changed.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Valid at Outback Steakhouse BB Park (03-2144 9919).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Enigmatic deserts are filled with sand, sand enthusiasts, and more sand. Get to the bone of things with today’s Groupon: for RM23, you get BBQ Chicken Quarter (RM27.95 value) and soup of the day (RM8.95 value), inclusive of 16% government tax and service charge (RM5.90 value), at Outback Steakhouse, BB Park in Bukit Bintang (RM42.80 total value).
Smoked and roasted quarter chicken drizzled with special BBQ sauce invites voracious appetites and invasion plans from knives and forks. Slurp scrumptious soup and pulverise mashed potatoes to balance poultry parades and round plates. While dining indoor or toughing it out alfresco style, patrons may dominate Wi-Fi waves and stream viral videos of dancing dingoes and desert duels.
Outback Steakhouse does not serve pork but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 03-2144 9919
Facebook: Outback Steakhouse Malaysia
Ask a Question