[72% Off] 6-hr Outdoor Landscape Photography Class for RM98 instead of RM350
- 6-hour hands-on photography class covering landscapes.
- Choose between Putrajaya, Sekinchan, KLCC or Pavilion KL outdoor locations.
- Learn how to use light and adjust angles.
- Shoot urban sites, natural gardens or sunsets.
- Suitable for all digital or DSLR cameras.
- Suitable for beginner and intermediate users.
- Redemption period: Feb 25, 2012 – Apr 25, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jan 31, 2012 – Apr 18, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Customers are adviced to call to check on shooting location before placing bookings.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 3 days prior to booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- May buy and use many.
- Refer below write-up on the deal page for class schedule.
- Equipment not provided. Customers required to bring own camera and tripod.
- Any kind of digital camera allowed.
- 6 hours include travel time to selected destination.
- Customers must have own transport.
- Min. 10, max. 15 people per class.
- Valid at One Asia Design Academy (03-7803 5611 / 03-7886 4293 / 016-656 1573).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Without photography, people would constantly describing simple images with a thousand words, leading to bored minds and the extinction of trees. Protect species proliferation with today’s Groupon: for RM98, you get a six-hour beginners outdoor landscape photography class from One Asia Design Academy (RM350 value).
Heading to scene selection pages with professional camera wielders, novice photographers choose between sleek cityscapes and environmentally-friendly gardens. Six-hour classes focus on capturing landscape images like nature, sunsets and skyscrapers bemoaning their lack of growth. Lights bend to lenses and wills, creating dramatic shadows and stunning settings while awkward arms angle shooters to capture perfectly posed pictures. Tripods and digital cameras of any creed are taught still skills, although both are a requirement for class admission.
- Feb 25, 2012 (Sat) 10am – 5pm
- Mar 3, 2012 (Sat) 10am – 5pm
- Mar 4, 2012 (Sun) 10am – 5pm
- Mar 5, 2012 (Mon) 10am – 5pm
- Mar 10, 2012 (Sat) 10am – 5pm
- Mar 11, 2012 (Sun) 10am – 5pm
- Mar 17, 2012 (Sat) 10am – 5pm
- Mar 18, 2012 (Sun) 10am – 5pm
- Mar 24, 2012 (Sat) 10am – 5pm
- Mar 25, 2012 (Sun) 10am – 5pm
- Mar 31, 2012 (Sat) 10am – 5pm
- Apr 7, 2012 (Sat) 10am – 5pm
- Apr 8, 2012 (Sun) 10am – 5pm
- Apr 14, 2012 (Sat) 10am – 5pm
- Apr 15, 2012 (Sun) 10am – 5pm
- Apr 21, 2012 (Sat) 10am – 5pm
- Apr 22, 2012 (Sun) 10am – 5pm
- Apr 25, 2012 (Wed) 10am – 5pm
6-hour class includes travel time to selected destination.
Phone: 03-7803 5611 / 03-7886 4293 / 016-656 1573(Mon – Fri: 10am – 5pm)
Ask a Question