[Up to 49% Off] 3-Course Authentic Persian Meal + Drinks at Once Upon A Time Restaurant for 2 (RM35) / 4 (RM65) People. From RM16.25 per person. Halal
- Choose from 7 main courses: Chicken kebab, grilled fish, biryani lamb, and more.
- Served with Shirazi salad or green salad.
- Includes chicken soup, soft drink and complimentary tea.
- Meal sharing allowed.
- Wi-Fi and shisha available.
- Redemption period: Aug 3, 2012 – Sep 3, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 25, 2012 – Sep 1, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 11am – 1am daily (including public holidays).
- During Ramadan: Valid 8pm – 1am daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Halal restaurant.
- No service charges. Government tax included.
- Valid at Once Upon A Time Restaurant: 03-8957 5845 (Call 11am – 1am daily / 6pm – 1am daily during Ramadan period).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Unlike pin numbers or faithful toothbrushes, meals can be shared with just about anyone. Today’s Groupon spreads the love with a three-course authentic Persian meal with drinks at Once Upon A Time Restaurant. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM35 instead of RM64.20
- Meal for 4 people for RM65 instead of RM128.40 (only RM16.25 per person)
Middle Eastern fares flare to life in dining establishments offering three-course meals of Persian line. Seven main contenders include popular chicken kebab, tender grilled fish, and aromatic biryani lamb while adventurous taste testers munch on rice dishes of kabuli pulao and more. Satisfying diets and nutritional triangles, diners choose from Shirazi or green salads as warm bowls of chicken soup wash worries and hunger remnants down gulping gullets.
Phone: 03-8957 5845 (Call 11am – 1am daily)
Once Upon A Time RestaurantG26-A, The Heritage, Jalan SB Dagang
Sri Kembangan, Selangor 43300