[71% Off] Handmade, Edible Candy Bra for RM29 instead of RM99. Made from Swiss candies
- Handmade, edible unisex candy bra.
- Constructed using 515 pieces.
- Made from imported Swiss candies.
- 100% vegetarian friendly.
- Free-size and reusable.
- Redemption period: Nov 30, 2011 – Dec 30, 2011.
- Pick-ups valid 10am – 10pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Customer required to present printed voucher upon redemption.
- Pick-up only. No delivery option available.
- Indoor use and storage in room temperature recommended.
- Expiry date: May 24, 2012.
- Valid at Okashi Candy House (03-5632 9331).
Fusing two unlikely items to create peculiar objects was first recorded with the creation of moss coloured gentle giants made from oversized screws and left-overs from feline feed bowls. Hop on unconventional bandwagons with today’s Groupon: for RM29, you get a candy bra made from Swiss candies (RM99 value) from Okashi Candy House.
up delicate chest endowments, the sugar infused one size fit all innerwear is
unrestrictive and caters for all shapes, sizes and hunger pangs. To the
reluctance of famished warrior princesses, sun deprived tree hugging elves
meticulously weave 515 pieces of candy from lands afar into psychedelic
breastplates. Advocates of sugarless comestibles are given the option to reuse bras
by storing them under room temperature in boxes, plastic bags and three-dimensional
pockets freeing up space for closet dwellers. Customers are advised to sport unconventional
wear indoors and in air-conditioned rooms or risk wardrobe meltdowns and being
swarmed by rampaging trick-or-treaters.
Candy bra ingredients: Glucose powder, Glucose syrup, Maltodextrin, Magnesium Strearate, Citric acid, artificial flavours (E102 E129 E133)
Phone: 03-5632 9331
Still unclear? Discuss this discount