[Up to 53% Off] Bali: Beginners Surfing Lesson at Kuta Beach from Odysseys Surf School for 1 (RM65) / 2 (RM120) / 4 (RM220) People. From RM55 per person
- Up to 2.5 hours of beginners surfing lesson on Kuta Beach.
- Conducted in Bali, Indonesia.
- Receive a certificate of participation upon completion of lesson.
- No surfing experience required.
- Safety equipment and insurance provided.
- Conducted by ASI certified instructors.
- AirAsia flies 5 times daily and MAS 3 times daily to Bali (tickets to be purchased separately).
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Redemption period: Aug 28, 2012 – Mar 31, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 16, 2012 – Nov 16, 2012.
- Min. 21 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- Valid 8am – 9pm daily (including public holidays, not including Nyepi Day).
- May buy and use many.
- For participants aged 14 to 45 years old only.
- Max. 4 participants per group per instructor.
- Individuals with a history of heart complications or suffering from chronic health conditions should avoid this activity.
- Lesson may be postponed in the event of bad weather.
- Valid at Odysseys Surf School: +62 (0)361 767 410
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Insurance coverage.
- Drinking water and clean towels during surf lesson.
- Surfing equipment.
- Certificate of participation.
- Changing room, safety locker, shower and toilet facilities.
- Towel and mineral water.
ADD-ONS (payable to Odysseys Surf School)
- Photographer: Enquire on location.
- Hotel transfer:
- Kuta – Seminyak – Legian: IDR 100.000 per person (max. 3 people).
- Jimbaran – Nusa Dua – Sanur: IDR 150.000 per person (max. 3 people).
- Tanah Lot – Uluwatu – Ubud: IDR 200.000 per person (max. 3 people).
- Additional passenger (4th passenger onwards): IDR 50.000 per person per two way (max. 7 people per car per way).
- Aug 28, 2012 – Aug 31, 2012: USD10 per person, payable to Odysseys Surf School.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Call +62 (0)361 767 410 or email email@example.com with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date of lesson
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call +62 (0)361 767 410 or email Odysseys Surf School at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred lesson date before purchasing this Groupon. All bookings must be made by Nov 16, 2012.
Like married couples, surfers project an outward appearance of stability on the surface but when toppled, end up drowning sorrows by drinking like fish. Today’s Groupon stays steady with a beginners surfing lesson at Kuta Beach from Odysseys Surf School in Bali, Indonesia. Choose from the following options:
- Lesson for 1 person for RM65 instead of RM116
- Lesson for 2 people for RM120 instead of RM232 (only RM60 per person)
- Lesson for 4 people for RM220 instead of RM464 (only RM55 per person)
Beachgoers with a mission align by Kuta Beach shore lines to gaze upon sun-bathed horizons as anxious hands fidget on surf boards, safety gears and board shorts strings while waiting for the right wave lengths. Sweeping up sea sprays, adrenaline pumps during surfing lessons as waves propel initiate surfers to the surface while ASI certified instructors impart surfing tips and standing skills before awarding participants with certificates and well-done pats on the back.
Individuals with a history of heart complications or suffering from chronic health conditions should avoid this activity.
Odysseys Surf School is ranked 4th out of 10 tours in Kuta on TripAdvisor.
Superb staff + fantastic instructors + great value for money + tons of fun = A great surfing experience... The team at Odysseys are all very friendly and approachable they pick you up, look after you, get you surfing and make sure you have a great time from start to finish. – May 29, 2012
I really loved it! The staff was very friendly and welcoming, they offered us water as we wait for the swell and the waves to reduce a little. There were lockers and the showers were clean and were beautifully designed. The instructor, Rico, was very helpful and friendly while teaching us. – May 18, 2012
– Ivana P
I didn't intend to take the course myself but took it to keep my friend's companion only. After I learnt it, I liked it very much & I had a great experience! The instructor (Made) was very kind and friendly and used good teaching techniques that eased understanding. Other staffs were friendly as well. I will definitely take further course/take more courses. – May 11, 2012
– Sita H