[50% Off] 4 Servings of Vietnamese Noodles + Mixed Roll Delite for 4 people at O’Viet in Sunway Pyramid for RM49 instead of RM99.55 (Only RM11.75 per person). Halal
- 4 servings of Vietnamese noodles with mixed spring and summer roll set.
- Choose from traditional mixed beef noodles, traditional chicken and prawn noodles, grilled lemongrass chicken noodle, and grilled prawn with imperial roll noodles.
- Part of Du Viet chain of restaurants.
- Redemption period: Oct 18, 2011 – Nov 18, 2011.
- Bookings must be made between Oct 8, 2011 – Nov 15, 2011.
- Min. 3 days prior booking. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 11am – 9.30pm (not including eve of and public holidays).
- Last call at 9pm.
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- Service charges included.
- Valid at O’Viet (03-7492 0018).
Chopsticks require dexterous digits unlike video game controllers which can be poked at indiscriminately. Stretch finger muscles with today’s Groupon: for RM49, you get four Vietnamese noodle dishes (up to RM71.60 value) and a mixed roll set (RM18.90 value), inclusive of 10% service charge (up to RM9.05 value) at O’Viet in Sunway Pyramid (up to RM99.55 total value). Meal consists of:
Embark on oriental odysseys with spring and summer rolls, rice-paper love letters suffused with bovine and poultry endearments sealed in with sunshine kisses. Palates are teased with soupy elixirs, choices dictated by fortunes sprung from crisp imaginary cookies. Allow faith to dictate between a medley of beef fillet, brisket, ball and tripe or uniting road-crossing fowls and cruising crustaceans in victual harmony. Sufficiently lubricated food channels may opt for dry options, pitting grilled lemongrass chicken noodles against worthy adversary strands doused in traditional fish sauce and sheathed with armaments of prawns and fried rolls.
Phone: 03-7492 0018
Facebook: Du Viet Restaurant
Traditional mixed beef noodles
Traditional chicken and prawn noodles
Grilled lemongrass chicken noodles
Grilled prawn with imperial roll noodles
Imperial roll delite
O’Viet@Sunway has been featured in The Star.
The food there was nice… after so long of not trying good quality Vietnamese food since Adelaide in 1995, the food served here live up to my expectation… – May 12, 2008.
Still unclear? Discuss this discount