[50% Off] Two Packs of “Bread of Life” Organic Wholemeal Buns (12 pcs) for RM6.90 instead of RM13.80. No added preservatives, additives or colouring
- 2 packs of organic wholemeal buns, containing 6 buns (50g each).
- Choose from organic black sesame, red bean, raisin, peanut, 10 grain with raisin and butter flavours.
- Rich in protein, vitamins and minerals.
- Vegetarian-friendly (except butter flavour).
- No preservatives, additives or colouring used.
- Redeemable at 29 locations in Peninsular Malaysia.
- Redemption period: Aug 3, 2012 – Nov 3, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 25, 2012 – Nov 2, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Booking subject to availability.
- Valid at shopping centre outlets: Tue – Sun: 3pm – 9.30pm / Non-shopping centre outlets: Tue – Sun: 9am – 5pm (including public holidays).
- For full list of redeemable outlets, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- May buy and use many.
- Valid at 29 Natural health Farm outlets in Peninsular Malaysia.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
The way to a man’s heart may be through his stomach, but only cakes, burgers and deep-fried ice-cream actually make it there. Overdose on health with today’s Groupon: for RM6.90, you get two packs of “Bread of Life” organic buns, containing six buns each, from Natural Health Farm, redeemable at 29 outlets nationwide (RM13.80 value). Choose from:
- Red bean
- 10 grain with raisin
- Organic black sesame
Minus the absence of preservatives, additives and colouring, steamed buns retain more nutrients than regular buns and are vegetarian-friendly, with the exception of the butter flavour. Buns are high in protein, Vitamins A, C, E and B Complex, as well as minerals such as calcium, magnesium, iron and zinc. Bread of life contains only healthy and organic ingredients, suitable for dieting individuals or a vegan’s birthday gift. Each bun weighs 50g and can last up to four days at room temperature or several seconds in the hands of a hungry human. Customers may purchase two separate flavours, or two of the same while buns may be consumed as a snack or to incite a food fight between carnivores and herbivores.
in Peninsular Malaysia ..