[59% Off] Brazilian Wax for RM39 instead of RM95. Choose All-off, Triangle OR Bikini-line
- Choose Hollywood (all-off), triangle, or bikini line Brazilian wax.
- Uses Perron Rigot hard wax from France.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Hairlessness lasts up to 6 weeks.
- Redemption period: Mar 9, 2012 – Jun 9, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Feb 26, 2012 – Jun 6, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Sat: 11am – 8pm (not including public holidays).
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- For first-time female customers, or existing female customers who are new to this treatment.
- Not valid for women who are more than 4 months pregnant.
- Not suitable for individuals with eczema, tanned or extremely dry skin.
- Valid at My Wax House: 012-616 2156 (calling hour: 11am - 8pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Good fences make good neighbours but groomed gardens attract gophers. Landscape without fear of rouge rodents with today’s Groupon: for RM39, you get a Brazilian wax with an option of all-off, triangle or bikini-line waxing at My Wax House in Puchong (RM95 value).
30-minute session includes:
- Antiseptic application
- Soothing cream application
Overgrown jungles find respite in trimming, as unwanted tendrils are given the boot with a Brazilian wax. Bikini bods get beach ready with a bikini-line wax, while the musically inclined select odes to percussions with a triangle and those in-between make sure there is nothing between. Sensitive skins sigh in relief as hard wax is dispatched to sweep treacherous terrains. Using Perron Rigot wax, hairlessness last up to six-weeks as follicles rebuild empty homes from scratch.
Hair must be at least 6mm long for effective waxing. Avoid warm baths and body scrubs within 24-hours of treatment. Not suitable for individuals with eczema, tanned or extremely dry skin.
Phone: 012-616 2156 (Calling hour: 11am - 8pm)
Ask a Question